Earning money ultimate success in life?

ChinnaBhasha

Mostly sciences lo ekkuva money vundadhu. Software lo thopu ayyinankooda mostly ordinary money except maybe in Silicon Valley.

MBA chesi big three management consulting chesthe konchem vasthundhemo but that is about it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChinnaBhasha

• galiraju

• cocacola

• DummyVariable

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, AlaElaAlaEla said:

Yeah they are earning huge. Because they have unique talent.  bithiri sathi charges 1 lakh per hour. Vaadochi edo rendu moodu dialogues matladi pothadu.

Yes. Mesthris earn alot too. Coz they have unique talent of blood suvking 

15 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

IIM ABC nundi mba grad people kuda I doubt if they can make. 

Click ayithe ok. Most of them end up as product managers IT side ayithe. Ok pay in US. Not five star salaries like some of the architects get. 

24 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Seen some cases where the profession doesn't have much value in society but they are earning like anything. 

Sometimes I feel all my education and hardwork aren't worth at all seeing them. 

Anyone faced such situation? 

here is a perfect answer to that -

29 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Seen some cases where the profession doesn't have much value in society but they are earning like anything. 

Earn what you can and save what you can baa.. compare chesukunta pothe entah rich aina ambani antha avaledhe ani feeling vastadhi entha sampadinchina. 

52 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

If you compare you will never be happy bro , vaalu ave tintaru nuvu poyi road lo ne potaru may be in better car , be better than today in health body mind and spirit anthe

7 minutes ago, kothavani said:

If you compare you will never be happy bro , vaalu ave tintaru nuvu poyi road lo ne potaru may be in better car , be better than today in health body mind and spirit anthe

If you don’t compare, you will never compete. Self improvement ela vasthadhi?

10 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

If you don’t compare, you will never compete. Self improvement ela vasthadhi?

Learning from others is different from comparing baa running your own race is important for success ani many scriptures in different cultures,  learning from others is different from.comparision,  imagine your self on running track if you pay attention to other runner yiu will lose the race , if you focus on your running even if you lose the race you will be happy you did your best baa

2 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

aa professions  ento cheppu bedaru... society lo value lekunna parledu earning full untey saalu..