[Help] Please suggest a good Test Case Management & Defect tracking tool?

vatsayana

Friends,

Could you please suggest a good Test Case Management & Bug tracking tool, that can integrate well with Jira? 

Please suggest anything other than ALM and TestRail. 

TIA.

21 hours ago, mmharshaa said:

Thx bro. last time I checked, I felt like this is a primitive features. I believe not as good user friendly as ALM. 

I am looking for something that is user friendly and has lots of important features. 

I will check the link you provided above and think about it. Please let me know if you know of anything else.

Thx.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, vatsayana said:

Friends,

Could you please suggest a good Test Case Management & Bug tracking tool, that can integrate well with Jira? 

Please suggest anything other than ALM and TestRail. 

TIA.

Jira ne use cheyachu kada baa...bug tracking ki..vere tool tho integrate endhuku??.

29 minutes ago, meranaam said:

Jira ne use cheyachu kada baa...bug tracking ki..vere tool tho integrate endhuku??.

basically, Jira, Zephyr user friendly anipinchaledu baa. maybe I got used to ALM for so many years and I am lazy to go back to such primitive tools :( maybe I am wrong. 

2 hours ago, vatsayana said:

Thx bro. last time I checked, I felt like this is a primitive features. I believe not as good user friendly as ALM. 

I am looking for something that is user friendly and has lots of important features. 

I will check the link you provided above and think about it. Please let me know if you know of anything else.

Thx.

Bug tracker