Need one more category for discussion

DBgirl

Please add "Professional Discussion" where one is looking for serious answers, please improve the quality of forum, me sarcasam me bamardhi dagara chupetukondi,

we need a clean forum where expecting answer to questions. Apudu amayilu diryanga questions adugutharu.

Inka Langas vachi jokes veyochu as this moderator sleeps half the day and dont monitor much this thread will add under one more joke. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DBgirl said:

Please add "Professional Discussion" where one is looking for serious answers, please improve the quality of forum, me sarcasam me bamardhi dagara chupetukondi,

we need a clean forum where expecting answer to questions. Apudu amayilu diryanga questions adugutharu.

Inka Langas vachi jokes veyochu as this moderator sleeps half the day and dont monitor much this thread will add under one more joke. 

Chira Ela kattali, ammayi nanu vadaletle and how to avoid her etc Ani veyadanikaa??

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

No langas no eddies is the minimum requirement and oh yes no bhakths as well like that despicable prasadr

Mari only pulka lu umdi em pilustaaru

Valla kosam valla prapancham undi kada ade pakka db