Alcohol problem

NYCpal

I was an occasional drinker but last year I have decided to  give up completely and never missed it until now ...may be coz I’m having hard time at work (full overtime and intuki vachi  koda I’m working ) so now I feel like having a beer or vodka to get some kinda of relief ...but a thought ey bayam vestunhi Coz I’m a big time emotional eater ,so now emotional drinking koda add ayitedemmo emmo ani ...

i tried having coffee , hot water ,coconut water nothing helps ...in still craving for a drink ...

Dont worry bro every body goes through some addiction. May be yoga meditation helps to to be in that present moment and attack the addiction ine day at time.  If the addiction is going beyond your control may be you need to balance up work hours with some.activity gym, music etc , to get started may be take some vacation to nice national.park to have a break

Shruti Haasan makes headlines again! In a talk show with Lakshmi Prasanna, the Yevadu actress opened up about her alcohol addiction and how she overcame it. She mentioned in the interview there was a time when was addicted to whiskey which had also affected her career graph. But last year, she pulled the plug on alcohol and has been sober ever since. Shruti also confessed that she fell ill severely recently and took treatment for it. She took a break from her acting career due to this reason.

Read more at: https://www.sify.com/movies/shruti-haasan-opens-up-about-alcohol-addiction-news-telugu-tkkjTojjdhaba.html

3 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

I was an occasional drinker but last year I have decided to  give up completely and never missed it until now ...may be coz I’m having hard time at work (full overtime and intuki vachi  koda I’m working ) so now I feel like having a beer or vodka to get some kinda of relief ...but a thought ey bayam vestunhi Coz I’m a big time emotional eater ,so now emotional drinking koda add ayitedemmo emmo ani ...

i tried having coffee , hot water ,coconut water nothing helps ...in still craving for a drink ...

Ok Drink, so what. There's no harm unless you drink everyday

2 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Dont worry bro every body goes through some addiction. May be yoga meditation helps to to be in that present moment and attack the addiction ine day at time.  If the addiction is going beyond your control may be you need to balance up work hours with some.activity gym, music etc , to get started may be take some vacation to nice national.park to have a break

Vacation and dinners are my trigger points and excuse to have a drink ...

may be will try yoga 

12 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

I may get addicted ani bayam 

Ok get addicted no prob. I was addicted too once, literally drank almost for 9 months everyday with my frnds and sometimes upto 4 am in the morning. 

But later one day, i was completely sick and couldnt eat or drink anything until 10 days as i was continuously vomiting whatever the intake is.. 

Then i limited the consumption to only over the weekends and made exercise as a part of my life. Lesson learnt. 

So get addicted and suffer and learn a lesson. Its not easy to come out of your fears unless you suffer it.

46 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

I'm just like you brother..  I dont drink at all .... But I smoke... How can I quit smoking?? I started with 2-3 cigs a day.... Now 10 cigs to a pack/day.... Suggest me how to quit

2 hours ago, Rendu said:

I'm just like you brother..  I dont drink at all .... But I smoke... How can I quit smoking?? I started with 2-3 cigs a day.... Now 10 cigs to a pack/day.... Suggest me how to quit

Nenu kuda smoker unde I gave up 2 years back. Anthaku mundu kuda stop chesa malli okkate tagudadam ani start chesa katham malli start chese vanni. Then i realized ee okkati ane concept lekunda I gave up one day and never touched it again.

2 hours ago, Rendu said:

Mee too 🤣 daily 15 lestunsyi only way is cold Turkey for 1 month,  I stopped for 1 week malli start ayindi 

Dont be such a pussy ..noody gets addicted with one drink or two especially if you are above 25. This is like another of those posts "i only make 250k and worried about future"

7 hours ago, NYCpal said:

Every week or 2 weeks ki intake quantity Gradual ga tagginchu...

Nicotine and alcohol are same...once they entered in your blood...they will provoke you to take more in their cycles...

only solution is drain Them completely from your blood...

• Upvote 1