Naakenduko....piscop maayya rakarakaaala ID's tho DB lo tiruguthunnnadu ani doubt

AndhraPickles

• 2 weeks later...

naaku matram ye doubt ledhu. ee db lo sagam mandi psycopk venaka dakkunnaru.hiding their own bigotry.

while they are many times worse than psycopk. for eg. psycopk ni thittey vallallo evadu kooda db pedithey, intha liberal moderation (even with his obvious bias) follow avvaru

psycopk ni choosi nerchukondi. lol.

18 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

naaku matram ye doubt ledhu. ee db lo sagam mandi psycopk venaka dakkunnaru.hiding their own bigotry.

while they are many times worse than psycopk. for eg. psycopk ni thittey vallallo evadu kooda db pedithey, intha liberal moderation (even with his obvious bias) follow avvaru

I gotta accept that. This is the fairest DB moderation surprisingly for desi people. In most other DBs people will be banned if their opinion does not agree with moderator. I would like to attribute this to some inherent fairness ethos in andhra culture and also the moderators. I mean i know how horrible caste, elitism in andhra can be but there are also silver linings.

There is no chance of such robust discussion in a LANGA db or any cow belt national db.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I gotta accept that. This is the fairest DB moderation surprisingly for desi people. In most other DBs people will be banned if their opinion does not agree with moderator. I would like to attribute this to some inherent fairness ethos in andhra culture and also the moderators. I mean i know how horrible caste, elitism in andhra can be but there are also silver linings.

There is no chance of such robust discussion in a LANGA db or any cow belt national db.

I know some TG posters (the nice ones) can be touchy about this. but this is true.inspite of low quality discussion here, moderation is not suffocating. 

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

I know some TG posters (the nice ones) can be touchy about this. but this is true.inspite of low quality discussion here, moderation is not suffocating. 

Have you seen any genuine telangana poster here who identified with real telangana (telugu + anga) with the spirit of sayudha poratam against injustice ? I have seen only LANGAS

23 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Another piscop Id spotted...😆😆😆

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Have you seen any genuine telangana poster here who identified with real telangana (telugu + anga) with the spirit of sayudha poratam against injustice ? I have seen only LANGAS

yes. there are many. they don't post often though. 

i remember one ronitreddy. he was decent, I respect him. but for some reason he hated me. may be because he loved this db and didn't appreciate me mocking them for mocking me. he expected me to take it all without saying anything back perhaps.

there are all kinds of people here. people who were mocking tg movement before 2014, and magically started mocking andhra govt post 2016. lol.

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

naku anta opika terika rendu levu dont scratch ur head about it

Don't scratch the scratch....if u scratch the scratch....the scratch scratches u....😆

• 3 months later...