• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kidney

• lovemystate

• DummyVariable

• Khadgam

Popular Days

20 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

hmm .maybe LANGA ani pettakunda vundalsindhi ..intha blood petti post vesthe..just oka word choosi trigger aipothunnaru.

hmm., intha fast realization untundani anukoledu... ni ammani eppudo picture loki thevalsindhi...

5 minutes ago, Khadgam said:

hmm., intha fast realization untundani anukoledu... ni ammani eppudo picture loki thevalsindhi...

if you see carefully i use both words LANGA and telangana. Telangana is something i respect and i use Langa only when referring to cunning political movement of doras for power and divide innocent telugu people.

Just now, kidney said:

Before Independence, after Independence... or before United Ap after Seperate TG State...??

How did doras family get 500 acres of land? Nizam unna dorala domination kada 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

How did doras family get 500 acres of land? Nizam unna dorala domination kada 

How did Baboru family get 2000 acres of land ( hermitage included)? Telangana people domination kada 

1 hour ago, Khadgam said:

Rei madarchod... ni amma tho record dance eyinche  PANGA moment gurinchi cheppu mundhu ... Anderwear LK.

adhi @uttermost vunty... gents kadhu

50 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

if you see carefully i use both words LANGA and telangana. Telangana is something i respect and i use Langa only when referring to cunning political movement of doras for power and divide innocent telugu people.

if you read carefully, I respect mothers in general.... but ni lanti LKs ni kanindhi ante... kachithanga aa pani chesi untadhi ani ala anannu.

1 minute ago, Khadgam said:

if you read carefully, I respect mothers in general.... but ni lanti LKs ni kanindhi ante... kachithanga aa pani chesi untadhi ani ala anannu.

no. you don't respect mothers. don't kid yourself.

he didn't say anything offensive about TG, that TG posters haven't said about Andhra. you guys are too hypersensitive.

47 minutes ago, kidney said:

How did Baboru family get 2000 acres of land ( hermitage included)? Telangana people domination kada 

. evaru chesina thappe... but how can TG people allow this when TG moment was for equality and not for couple of people to get rich.

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

As soon as YSR ditched Telangana after getting power (U TURN Ysr and these are REAL shameless U turns on policies and promises to people )CBN  knew and thought this whole movement was primary to diminish TDP in telangana and never about any real telangana state.  So he primarily focussed on protecting party in telangana because he knew as long as stood for united AP which ofcourse was his real stand it is like painting a huge red cross on TDP back in telangana as a target for everyone . congress can always escape saying high command will decide but we support telangana. 

I still think he was wrong but i understand why he did what he did. he is a decent man not made for the crooked feudal politics of ysr, dora and delhi brahmins. he thought he can also play  politics like them but he failed.

Last elections lo Congress tho alliance Mari?

Just now, DummyVariable said:

. evaru chesina thappe... but how can TG people allow this when TG moment was for equality and not for couple of people to get rich.

Idhe chepthunna kaka, 

ilanti #pulhora theds ki emantavu

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

basically accepting defeat that you have nothing to say meaningful ..so egathalli and saracasm.

i think he also paid poster batch. don't try to argue/debate. they will get you to lowest possible state.