whats your future technology expectation....seriously in next 10-20-30 years?

DBgirl

Didnt expected I can have mobile where I can reach other side for free of cost. 

I need 2 things 

1) I can scroll pages using my Eyes without touching 

2) I miss my mom, Nayanama ammama and all, I wish I have that touch feasibility in video calls. 

3) I can charge my phone wirelessly, real wireless without touching anything ...

whats your expecation and what you think will be achievable?. 

16 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

Didnt expected I can have mobile where I can reach other side for free of cost. 

I need 2 things 

1) I can scroll pages using my Eyes without touching 

2) I miss my mom, Nayanama ammama and all, I wish I have that touch feasibility in video calls. 

3) I can charge my phone wirelessly, real wireless without touching anything ...

whats your expecation and what you think will be achievable?. 

1 and 3 already there. 

tech expectation kadu kani I have a dream...  I want an ipad/tablet or whatever and on that I should be able to see anything that happened in the past... like for example nenu 5th class lo one fine day social studies period lo teacher class chepthunte what was I doing or when I was playing a cricket match in school how did I bat or bowl etc... I should be able to to see anything and revisit every moment of my life... I know its not tech related but felt like saying anthe 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

tech expectation kadu kani I have a dream...  I want an ipad/tablet or whatever and on that I should be able to see anything that happened in the past... like for example nenu 5th class lo one fine day social studies period lo teacher class chepthunte what was I doing or when I was playing a cricket match in school how did I bat or bowl etc... I should be able to to see anything and revisit every moment of my life... I know its not tech related but felt like saying anthe 

it's absolutely tech related. its already a neuroscience project that is being worked on. accessing dormant memories in your brain, without taxing it too much.

if you create a cluster of your friends, family, acquaintances, you can pretty much access your entire life, and fill the missing parts from memories of others.

it's quite possible that there'll be a startup selling this in a decade.

in 10yrs I'll come with a quantum network, and destroy all govt's power to control their people. first stop India. India will be dissolved. uppercaste can cry, but won't be able to stop it. hehe.. majority will be free from shackles of a 3rd rate dispensation like India. free to work on their own life and projects. free from having to listen to uppercaste sermons on merit and discipline (yuck)

in 20yrs, I'll be swapping body parts made with latest genetically modified cells that are regenerative. I'll have an augmented AI for my brain, that lets me work even when I'm sleeping.

in 30yrs, I'll be a dust cloud with a consciousness that can travel in an instant to any corner of the universe.

assuming universe has corners, btw.

because i wouldn't know unless I get an augmented AI that allows me think about the boundaries of universe with a purpose.

so we'll revisit that in 20yrs.

42 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

in 10yrs I'll come with a quantum network, and destroy all govt's power to control their people. first stop India. India will be dissolved. uppercaste can cry, but won't be able to stop it. hehe.. majority will be free from shackles of a 3rd rate dispensation like India. free to work on their own life and projects. free from having to listen to uppercaste sermons on merit and discipline (yuck)

in 20yrs, I'll be swapping body parts made with latest genetically modified cells that are regenerative. I'll have an augmented AI for my brain, that lets me work even when I'm sleeping.

in 30yrs, I'll be a dust cloud with a consciousness that can travel in an instant to any corner of the universe.

Rey @lovemystate Narsi ga edho utopian blog lo chadhivina penta ni nee swanta alochanala ikkada pedathaava .thoo nee reservation bathuku thagaleda

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Aditya 369 😁