Linked in post (no share option)

dasara_bullodu

I can say it is a little embarrassing making this post. But then I have learned in the past few years to never hesitate to reach out whenever you need help This December I graduate one semester early than the regular 4 years of college and I do not have a job offer to start after. In less than 3 months, I’d have to leave this country after graduation and not be able to pursue the dream career I had originally intended. In the past 2 months, I have given 5 interviews. After 30 mins of great conversation and tough questions, they were really impressed with me and I thought it could be a great match until, in the end, they asked me where I was from and if I would need sponsorship in the future to work in the country. After answering yes, 3 out of the 5 interviewer’s smiles wore down, and either they rejected me right then or they say you would hear back from our HR and the HR never called back or called and said we do not provide work authorization for international students I am trying to reach out to the LinkedIn community asking for any opportunities. I am a Senior-year finance major student at Pennsylvania State University, minoring in Economics. I am looking for opportunities in Finance. Here is my resume for further reference: hashtag#finance hashtag#internationalstudent hashtag#potentialcandidate

<Resume>

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Finance ante masthu mandhi untaru.

Coming to the point, Itu consultancies ni lepesi, atu companies sponsor cheyaka, how to fill up positions? @KumarUncle lanti vallemo indians meedha reverse lo poratam. 

ABCDs unnaru ga ipudu to fill