kevinUsa

#26007-"Ex infocian ,
Dc - pune 

Advance sorry because I know lots  of you are going to judge me and tag me as . But I feel I have some problem .

I have got married to the guy I wanted to . Love mrg and together since college first year type . I love him no doubt about it . But I have lost interest in sex with him after first 2-3 years of relationship. Since thn I do make other partners and enjoy my sex life with them like hell. But again 1-2 years and I lose interest in that person . As of today also it’s not that I am not interested in sex but I enjoy only with guys for 1-2 years and thn I need someone new . I really genuinely  have tried not doing it anymore but thn I end up hooking up with someone as soon as I get chance . And it’s not like I would look for only one night stands or something. No , I never go for one night stands . I do continue with that person for good 2-3 years . Meeting like twice a month or so . And the same pattern with every damn guy. Any suggestions or help please... do u need to consult some doctor? Ll I ever be able to be normal ? "

10 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

#26007-"Ex infocian ,
Dc - pune 

Advance sorry because I know lots  of you are going to judge me and tag me as . But I feel I have some problem .

I have got married to the guy I wanted to . Love mrg and together since college first year type . I love him no doubt about it . But I have lost interest in sex with him after first 2-3 years of relationship. Since thn I do make other partners and enjoy my sex life with them like hell. But again 1-2 years and I lose interest in that person . As of today also it’s not that I am not interested in sex but I enjoy only with guys for 1-2 years and thn I need someone new . I really genuinely  have tried not doing it anymore but thn I end up hooking up with someone as soon as I get chance . And it’s not like I would look for only one night stands or something. No , I never go for one night stands . I do continue with that person for good 2-3 years . Meeting like twice a month or so . And the same pattern with every damn guy. Any suggestions or help please... do u need to consult some doctor? Ll I ever be able to be normal ? "

Everyone "loses" interest but hey have some obligtion to keep marriage succesful. If you dont have it stay single and you can loose interest after one night also. who cares 😀

10 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

#26007-"Ex infocian ,
Dc - pune 

cho chweet fellows ....