Life experience..

psycopk

Just now, psycopk said:

I had one such experience at simhachalam ghat road... i cherish it for lifetime..

Hi bro. Nuvvu anni e post lu vesthunnav. Senior citizen va ? Just asking. Don't take personal bro. 

17 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

Hi bro. Nuvvu anni e post lu vesthunnav. Senior citizen va ? Just asking. Don't take personal bro. 

I developed an interest and spent enough time to know about ramayana and mahabharatha.. I think everyone needs to know about these in depth by they reach 30.. that helps a lot in life..

• Upvote 1

Just now, psycopk said:

I developed an interest and spent enough time to know about ramayana and mahabharatha.. I think everyone needs to know about these in depth by they reach 30.. that helps a lot in life..

Antha gnanam unchukoni PPTs ela nammav uncle?

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Antha gnanam unchukoni PPTs ela nammav uncle?

ppts are his aim... we should always aim high... then we will atleast reach the top floor..

and cbn enduku ante.. unna vallaloki the best and finest poltiicians ... naku telisi tanu chesina oke oka pedda tappu.. aa chekka gadini blind ga nammatam..

Just now, psycopk said:

ppts are his aim... we should always aim high... then we will atleast reach the top floor..

and cbn enduku ante.. unna vallaloki the best and finest poltiicians ... naku telisi tanu chesina oke oka pedda tappu.. aa chekka gadini blind ga nammatam..

No, His main mistake is kodela, narayana lanti ambothulani oorla meedha odhaladam.