kum@r uncle NJ loni consultancies ni red handed ga patukunadu ro

tamu

Comments: 

Sir i have an doubt even after knowing all this things happen in usa for indian why do you still stay back there in usa? Why cant you come back to india I would be very thankful if you reply me annaya!

Hide replies
KUMAR EXCLUSIVE
Your question addressed in 100s of Videos.

Highlight comment of the day: 

Dear, here you means generic you but not you. Example, you lost your job to India(outsourcing)or Indians (cheap labor) due to your skin colors and never hired by any. You lost job, house etc, have to live on streets and beg. What about your children? That is what happening here for last 3 decades by Indians.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Highlight comment of the day: 

Dear, here you means generic you but not you. Example, you lost your job to India(outsourcing)or Indians (cheap labor) due to your skin colors and never hired by any. You lost job, house etc, have to live on streets and beg. What about your children? That is what happening here for last 3 decades by Indians.

@3$%

Papam @KumarUncle begging on the streets anta vayya chandaleyyandi andaru already @mettastar uncle donating blood ani cheppadu. He's begging since he's not seep labor