How difficult is it to become a dalari in India

nuzvid_mamidikaya

My idea is to buy veggies from farmers and sell in retail. eppudu unnolla lekka farmers daggara Rs 5 ki koni 50 ki ammukokunda farmers ki 10 echi nenu 30 ki ammali ani margin takkua aina manchi name vastadi ani na peeling. Is it a reasonable thought?

9 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

My idea is to buy veggies from farmers and sell in retail. eppudu unnolla lekka farmers daggara Rs 5 ki koni 50 ki ammukokunda farmers ki 10 echi nenu 30 ki ammali ani margin takkua aina manchi name vastadi ani na peeling. Is it a reasonable thought?

Kastam le baa

Work kadu 

26 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

Try man 

36 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

it will not work. i did this for 6 months in 2014. not manageable. PM me , i can give you full details of my experience.

1 minute ago, Printcopyscan said:

it will not work. i did this for 6 months in 2014. not manageable. PM me , i can give you full details of my experience.

Ikkade veyi bro

Migita vallu malli alanti alochana cheyaru

2 minutes ago, Printcopyscan said:

ikkada veyyi bro andariki help aithadi. asala ela start chesav em troubles face chesav enduku loss vachindi loss neku model ardam kaka vahinda or vere valla mosam valla vachinda? Did you start small or went in big?

my model is simple. Used to collect data of 5 mandis ( markets) every day. used to have a data sheet and metrics. 

was maintaining contacts at markers to feed live data.  so i know which market gets me better rate. so the truck used to take to that market to sell.

did sorakayalu for a while, farmer selling for 1rupiee per kaya,,,,, market rate used to be around 5 or 6 rupiees... consumer price is 10-15 rupiees....i used to get 4000 rupees profit per load truck trip...but how many trucks and people do you have to have to manage...

You cannnot directly sell to consumer ;;; PERIOD;;; high intense marketing costs......so donot burn hands... very difficult.

constraints:

Procurement - very very unmanaged network.  a farmer can sell you today but tomorrow he may not.

I just tested the market , lost 10 lac but learnt a lot. a lot of knowledge , i can share to anyone who can work through these constraints.