Self contradictory JP finally opens his eye... Good one.

reality

Just now, BetaCat said:

Ofcourse you don't. You probably care more about India, given how you live there and pay taxes. 

only a loser would care for India. i've been actively trying to avoid having a conversation with you, explicitly, after i realised you get pissed off at mention of India. that's what I meant when I said i don't care about you.

I haven't still evolved to acquire the vocabulary to attack you, in the same underhanded way you do. I'm observing and learning. keep talking.

7 minutes ago, reality said:

Ee thread lo kuda @hyperbole esina proofs   Ki thattukoleka topic hijak chesi pilli gadi grudda nakuthunnav... arava saale.

hyperbole esina proofs, are smilar to the arguments of betacat. beyond a point, it's impossible to engage with the obvious stupidity on display. because there's no abuse.

Just now, crashnburn said:

only a loser would care for India. i've been actively trying to avoid having a conversation with you, explicitly, after i realised you get pissed off at mention of India. that's what I meant when I said i don't care about you.

I haven't still evolved to acquire the vocabulary to attack you, in the same underhanded way you do. I'm observing and learning. keep talking.

Honestly, I don't get pissed off when you talk about India. It just makes me curious as to why you have that opinion in the first place given you were probably born and brought up there. And about my comebacks, I just do that to rile you up. 

2 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Honestly, I don't get pissed off when you talk about India. It just makes me curious as to why you have that opinion in the first place given you were probably born and brought up there. And about my comebacks, I just do that to rile you up. 

Babu chitti, vere thread esukoni denguko aadini.

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

its just not just about India. the questions you ask in general are examples of linear thinking. its irritating. even this question above. you are smart enough to figure out why, and ask a meta question, but you are stuck at the base, repeating sh1t like its  something worth responding to.

I'm not riled up even one bit.

Just now, crashnburn said:

its just not just about India. the questions you ask in general are examples of linear thinking. its irritating. even this question above. you are smart enough to figure out why, and ask a meta question, but you are stuck at the base, repeating sh1t like its  something worth responding to.

I'm not riled up even one bit.

What makes you hate India? That's a linear question, right. Can't that have a straight answer? Which meta question do you want me to ask you, from my understanding, it doesn't look like you studied meta. 

Just now, BetaCat said:

What makes you hate India? That's a linear question, right. Can't that have a straight answer? Which meta question do you want me to ask you, from my understanding, it doesn't look like you studied meta. 

MG

8 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

in other words, you and i will never have a conversation in real life, unless we are forced to work together.

but you are forcing it here. I'm indulging it a little bit, because I enjoy analyzing how facts flows through in social media. one even as collectively impressively dumb as this db.

4 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

I don't have to study philosophy, to use the word meta. you enjoy playing selectively dumb and smart. what makes you think I can't play that game in my own way?