Self contradictory JP finally opens his eye... Good one.

reality

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

in other words, you and i will never have a conversation in real life, unless we are forced to work together.

but you are forcing it here. I'm indulging it a little bit, because I enjoy analyzing how facts flows through in social media. one even as collectively impressively dumb as this db.

Probably, I always knew that I was brainwashed at some point...I know my thoughts are influenced by what the Government wants me to know, but I don't think I am stupid enough to be influenced by social media though.  

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

it can't without an irritating follow up question

I am just curious, honestly I never heard from someone who truly hates India having being born and brought up in India. I live in a shell, so tell me. 

7 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I don't have to study philosophy, to use the word meta. you enjoy playing selectively dumb and smart. what makes you think I can't play that game in my own way?

So, am I supposed to play dumb and accept that I am stupid or that you are playing dumb? 

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

I am just curious, honestly I never heard from someone who truly hates India having being born and brought up in India. I live in a shell, so tell me. 

PossibleSmoggyIcelandichorse-size_restri

6 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

So, am I supposed to play dumb and accept that I am stupid or that you are playing dumb? 

you expect answers to which you are not equipped to handle. and then pick the parts which don't make sense (without context) to ask further more stupid questions. while also repeating your initial question ad nauseum 

I didn't realise that until I had that conversation where you insisted that chinese treatment gets a free pass (it doesn't), while India gets pillored in the world stage (not in any materially significant way yet).

I realised that it was you, only after I woke up and revisited the exchange, and didn't want to converse with you after that. 

poddunna, now, also I don't want to.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

you expect answers to which you are not equipped to handle. and then pick the parts which don't make sense (without context) to ask further more stupid questions.

I didn't realise that until I had that conversation where you insisted that chinese treatment gets a free pass (it doesn't), while India gets pillored in the world stage (not in any materially significant way yet).

I realised that it was you, only after I woke up and revisited the exchange, and didn't want to converse with you after that. 

poddunna, now, also I don't want to.

Like I said I am influenced by what the Government taught me, I want to know what influenced you? Who taught you to hate India?

7 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

you want others to make your arguments for you. its not happening unless you catch me with another id.

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you want others to make your arguments for you. its not happening unless you catch me with another id.

So you are not even going to engage in a conversation, because you just don't want to answer my questions. How is that fair play? 

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

So you are not even going to engage in a conversation, because you just don't want to answer my questions. How is that fair play? 

I don't find your questions particularly helpful in moving a conversation forward.

you are using me as your sounding board. I'm not a stupid fcuk to let you do it.

Just now, crashnburn said:

I don't find your questions particularly helpful in moving a conversation forward.

you are using me as your sounding board. I'm not a stupid fcuk to let you do it.

How will the conversation move forward if you don't answer my questions. You are just being opaque and not engaging in a proper conversation.