Self contradictory JP finally opens his eye... Good one.

reality

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I'm ready to write sci fi novels now. I correctly predicted that TG will grow at a slower rate, if TG movement stands up to its grand vision.

its obvious  TG upperclass is not willing to make that sacrifice for their comrade in arms sake. Just like AP upperclass wasn't willing before 2014. we now see them making the same exact arguments against samme, that AP used to make against TG. haha..

upper middle class assholes are so predictable. give them some power, and they want to run away with the entire thing. no care about those who'll be left behind.

nee gola endira boss there 95% people earning less than 5k rupees and are just dependent on these buses nuvvu edichedo valla kosamu eduvu. 30k is on par or more than any state government is paying for similar work.

6 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

haha.. 30k kanna takkuva andariki undhi, except the last 3 in that list. :giggle:

cost to corporation kinda family members and employee health insurance (rtc hospitals) and family members ki kuda free passes and discount in luxury coaches

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

nee gola endira boss there 95% people earning less than 5k rupees and are just dependent on these buses nuvvu edichedo valla kosamu eduvu. 30k is on par or more than any state government is paying for similar work.

stop pulling numbers out of your arse. 95% earning less than 5k, and use these buses? Im pretty sure if someone is making 5k, they can't even afford any buses. not even govt bus.

don't use poor people, to sh1t on people who fight for their rights as workers. as if you care about them.

the strike was the govt's fault. not the workers. fault.

6 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

stop pulling numbers out of your arse. 95% earning less than 5k, and use these buses? Im pretty sure if someone is making 5k, they can't even afford any buses. not even govt bus.

don't use poor people, to sh1t on people who fight for their rights as workers. as if you care about them.

the strike was the govt's fault. not the workers. fault.

i meant 95% using these buses less than 5k a month 

nee gola gola needi kanivvu, ilta upliftment  ani ani M kudichi poyindru comminst na kodukulu. 

last 4 years 67% increment ichindru inka gola endi? prati okkadu ilane ante suffer ayyedi poor people kada, government ekkadi nundi testadi paisalu..they will eventually will go for fare increase

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

nee gola gola needi kanivvu, ilta ani ani M kudichi poyindru comminst na kodukulu. 

last 4 years 67% increment ichindru inka gola endi? prati okkadu ilane ante suffer ayyedi poor people kada, government ekkadi nundi testadi paisalu..they will eventually will go fare in increase

first of all, nuvvedho pedda capitalist pudingi laaga feel kaaku. I own a humongous tool firm (extremely successful and is 10yrs+ old now), besides running a personal trading desk, and have 3 startups that I'm a cofounder of (not stupid AI, or android app crap, but on material science that I have the ability to completely fund myself). so stop using communist to talk down to me.

also the screenshot you posted is a misrepresentation of the study which says taht, there is an upcoming pay revision in 2017. So KCR gave a more than expected fitment in 2014, so employees shouldn't ask now, is that your argument? lol.

who's KCR? is he the landlord of TG?

15 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

last 4 years 67% increment ichindru inka gola endi? prati okkadu ilane ante suffer ayyedi poor people kada, government ekkadi nundi testadi paisalu..they will eventually will go fare in increase

evadu immannadu 67% increment? entha ivvalo by law ichedhi. oka sari ichhi hero avtha, next time eggodtha na? lol.

17 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

nee gola gola needi kanivvu, ilta ani ani M kudichi poyindru comminst na kodukulu. 

simple ra bhai. they asked for talks. talk to them. idhi kooda cheyyalenantha peddha pudingi pani emundhi kcr ki?

cinema hero anukuntunnada? center lo BJP chesthundi, so nenu chestha. BJP gallu peeeya tintaadu, eedini tinamanu.

33 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

nee gola gola needi kanivvu, ilta upliftment  ani ani M kudichi poyindru comminst na kodukulu. 

last 4 years 67% increment ichindru inka gola endi? prati okkadu ilane ante suffer ayyedi poor people kada, government ekkadi nundi testadi paisalu..they will eventually will go for fare increase

ekkadnundi tevadam endhi? appu chey, govt tarafuna. let the govt bear the burden. nuvvey antunnav ga 95% who use it are making less than 5k ani. appu chey, and force the central govt to bear it, under some scheme. money anedhi is an illusion, it can be cleverly used to benefit every section of the population. as a politician it's his job to form alliances to force central govt to adopt fiscal policies that benefit the states.

idhi kooda cheyyatam ishtam lekapothey CM enduku ayyadu. naa laaga business petti nadapaalsindhi. in fact private business lo ila fire chesthey CEO ni bokkalo estharu. veedni evaru estharu? you are faking love for poor, to support the govt.

kcr is such a typical crony capitalist arse licking politician that he's not even trying to make clever arguments to hide his laziness on creating the right environment. . revenue, cost analaysis cheyyatiniki CM enduku bokka. ee thokkalo pani cheyyataaniki 10th class pillodu CM ayna chestadu

your idea of bangaru telangana is a more efficient, and more authoritarian supreme leader directing an enlightened population. KCR is not an enlightened leader, just a corrporate crony.

ekkadnundi ochinaay lakhs of crs of loans to private sector?

sarey poni, he wants to keep govt borrowing at minimum anukundaam (which is not bad inherently, but just another way to run the govt), and leave enough money for the private sector to borrow from. so what is his plan to privatize the sector?

is there a whitepaper that describes a road map? simply declaring 20% will be private, 30% will be hire buses ani.. wtf, CMO office aa adhi, lekuntey high school project aa? 

how lazy is this guy? asalu emanna sense undha govt chesey arguments ki?

so basically govt slaves are saying that, govt will not release any roadmap or whitepaper about their plans. they'll simply act on a whim like fcuking landlords to dismiss that many people, and they think the blame should fall on workers.

TG dora culture antey ento choopisthunnaru mee maatalatho. 

the truth of Indian economy is that, there's almost no space for govt or private borrowings as of now.

it is understandable that hiking someone's pay is a huge risk at this time. but its the sort of risk that makes political leaders. it is their negotiating power with the center that'll move the needle.

instead, KCR (just like CBN) is content to play the role of a broker, not a leader. CBN atleast did some hungama by appealing to foreign banks, this guy doesn't even do that. lol.