Self contradictory JP finally opens his eye... Good one.

reality

7 hours ago, crashnburn said:

hyperbole, the salary numbers you posted is not the salary they are making.

its the salary they are demanding. the study is here

http://ijemr.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Study-on-Pay-Scale-Fixation-Methodology-in-State-Road-Transport-Corporation-With-Reference-To-TSRTC.pdf

2014 to 2017 numbers avi, i posted latest 2017 from same report

17 hours ago, crashnburn said:

first of all, nuvvedho pedda capitalist pudingi laaga feel kaaku. I own a humongous tool firm (extremely successful and is 10yrs+ old now), besides running a personal trading desk, and have 3 startups that I'm a cofounder of (not stupid AI, or android app crap, but on material science that I have the ability to completely fund myself). so stop using communist to talk down to me.

also the screenshot you posted is a misrepresentation of the study which says taht, there is an upcoming pay revision in 2017. So KCR gave a more than expected fitment in 2014, so employees shouldn't ask now, is that your argument? lol.

who's KCR? is he the landlord of TG?

Material science lo startup aaa? What do you work on? Let me guess, nanoparticles or devices for diagnostics or chip design or foundry or some alloys? Veetillo deni meeda ne startup companies?

1 hour ago, BetaCat said:

Material science lo startup aaa? What do you work on? Let me guess, nanoparticles or devices for diagnostics or chip design or foundry or some alloys? Veetillo deni meeda ne startup companies?

nanolasers. 

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

Naku artham kaledu...so laser to circuit board etch cheyara? What is the point of printing laser on glass?

dude.. i used the colloquial word 'print'. don't bore me. 

Just now, crashnburn said:

dude.. i used the colloquial word 'print'. don't bore me. 

Ok, so you are using laser etching on glass to make PCBs. I guess you can also make artwork with it but with PCBs you need to have better resolution I guess. Micrometer daka eltunda resolution or smaller? 

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

Ok, so you are using laser etching on glass to make PCBs. I guess you can also make artwork with it but with PCBs you need to have better resolution I guess. Micrometer daka eltunda resolution or smaller? 

ayyo...we are working on a silicon based laser source. currently we have a tool to print lasers on to glass (not etching drawings on glass). we are trying to repurpose it to etch the new source once we are done with it.

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

ayyo...we are working on a silicon based laser source. currently we have a tool to print lasers on to glass (not etching drawings on glass). we are trying to repurpose it to etch the new source once we are done with it.

Bandgap enta ippudu unna source ki? It sounds interesting but I don't understand it completely.