Self contradictory JP finally opens his eye... Good one.

reality

2 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Why should his phd be in whatever ur doing? Why cant he have better understanding about the subject matter than you? If you cantanswer stop questioning his ability

dude, stop piggybacking on him. he's just trolling me. he can't have better understanding on the subject because he asked lame questions, to try and trip me. I gave him even lamer answers to cut him loose.

2 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Materials Science 😊

nice try.

semiconductor lithography india lo vundha ? yedho lab lo undacchemo gaani...afaik these are very competitive industry. EE machines use chese foundries japan, taiwan lo vunnai. EE machines thayyarayyavi matuku only Us ani vinna.

4 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

@crashnburn arey nuvvu Madras lo meta lo undi NUS lo oka semester intern chesav antena? Asalu quantum dot array chestunnavante me guide evaru ra?

5 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

@crashnburn arey nuvvu Madras lo meta lo undi NUS lo oka semester intern chesav antena? Asalu quantum dot array chestunnavante me guide evaru ra?

malli wrong question aduguthunnav.  podduna laaga ney naku interest ledhu samadhanam cheppataniki

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

semiconductor lithography india lo vundha ? yedho lab lo undacchemo gaani...afaik these are very competitive industry. EE machines use chese foundries japan, taiwan lo vunnai. EE machines thayyarayyavi matuku only Us ani vinna.

Applied Materials undi Bangalore lo, I believe they have it there. I know HP is also hiring in Bangalore to do the same, I don't know if they only do characterization with SEM and TEM or if they use lithography to produce in Bangalore though

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

malli wrong question aduguthunnav.  podduna laaga ney naku interest ledhu samadhanam cheppataniki

Parledu cheppu if you were my junior I already know who you work with...but if you're making up this story, I feel sorry for you. 

Just now, lovemystate said:

lithography machines cheseytollu boledu mandhi unnaru. not all of those machines are for the semconductor industry.

9 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

dude, stop piggybacking on him. he's just trolling me. he can't have better understanding on the subject because he asked lame questions, to try and trip me. I gave him even lamer answers to cut him loose.

nice try.

I'll admit i dont have any idea about the topic but the tone of your posts suggests ur just backing off a confrontation with @BetaCat as he might show you for what you are. A PHONY . Ippudu nee inko id @lovemystate ni dhimpi topic divert cheyyadam start chesaavu. That shows @BetaCat is pummeling you and you are doing everything you can to make him back off you

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

Applied Materials undi Bangalore lo, I believe they have it there. I know HP is also hiring in Bangalore to do the same, I don't know if they only do characterization with SEM and TEM or if they use lithography to produce in Bangalore though

they may be usng bangalore office for software devlopment.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

lithography machines cheseytollu boledu mandhi unnaru. not all of those machines are for the semconductor industry.

I am talking about semiconductor lithography. Not my area but my interest got piqued after trade war between us and china.