Highly Respected CM ani pilavali -

TheBrahmabull

1 hour ago, cosmopolitan said:

Ante ipudu janala sommu and lands kotukupothuna.. gorre janalu still manavaade ani chetiki CM padavi icharu ani meaning aa .. btw nice one 👌

Gudi Kanna mella better 

2014-19 choosam ga , Mee vadi questioning and nakka sir ruling 

On 10/18/2019 at 9:00 AM, TheBrahmabull said:

eeniki baaga kovvu mudirindi... :giggle: - ee erukalodu , oka muddayi ki respect anta...

Cbn chestey thread 100 pages guarantee

Hypocrisy of the so called neethi nijayithi batch

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Cbn chestey thread 100 pages guarantee

Hypocrisy of the so called neethi nijayithi batch

Neethi nijayathi hard work , discipline meevi ga 

7 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

I am not necessarily smart. I just thought that you were smart, you probably are, just misdirected. 

It depends on the individual egos judging - how smart or fool is he 

dont take my comments on politics seriously. I just comment to make fun of pulkas as I told in few other threads earlier.

3 minutes ago, user789 said:

It depends on the individual egos judging - how smart or fool is he 

dont take my comments on politics seriously. I just comment to make fun of pulkas as I told in few other threads earlier.

Apparently the prejudice is biased and one-sided. 

• 2 weeks later...

A special CBI court here dismissed on Friday a petition filed by Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seeking exemption from his personal appearance during hearings in cases related to alleged "quid pro quo" investments into his firms.
The cases relate to investments made by various companies in Jagan's firms for various favours allegedly bestowed on them during the tenure of his father late YS Rajasekhar Reddy as chief minister between 2004 and 2009.

Jagan sought exemption on the ground that as a chief minister it is not always possible to appear before the court due to various reasons.
However, the investigating agency strongly opposed the petition alleging his non-appearance in the court would give him unsolicited "liberty to do whatever he wants and influence the witness behind the iron wall of political, money and muscle powers".