Top Posters In This Topic

• crashnburn

• BetaCat

• Spartan

• Sachin200

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Spartan said:

the mentioned states have better literacy rate than UP...but they are not immune to such incidents though...

Goondaism/Netagiri is widespread in Hinduland..UP, Bihar, Haryana,

..i guess this was the answer u r looking for...

the literacy thing didn't magically happen. the above states incentivized noon meal schemes to attract kids to the school. in the 1950s, all these states had the same literacy rate. UP actually had higher rate than the south.

no that was not the answer I was looking for. in fact, I wasn't looking for any answer.

because you'll never realise that these stories are flowing non stop only under Yogi for UP. Under Mayawati, most news was about waste of public funds by building elephant statues, and under Akhilesh, it was about muslim appeasement.

so which do you think is better evil? 

hindutva lab experiment - UP, is failing. and I'm a little bit irritated when a Hindutva supporter like you, comes in and gives gyan about the things that must be done, without pointing out the major problem with the state - Hindutva govt.

Just now, crashnburn said:

the literacy thing didn't magically happen. the above states incentivized noon meal schemes to attract kids to the school. in the 1950s, all these states had the same literacy rate. UP actually had higher rate than the south.

no that was not the answer I was looking for. in fact, I wasn't looking for any answer.

because you'll never realise that these stories are flowing non stop only under Yogi for UP. Under Mayawati, most news was about waste of public funds by building elephant statues, and under Akhilesh, it was about muslim appeasement.

hindutva lab experiment - UP, is failing. and I'm a little bit irritated when a Hindutva supporter like you, comes in and gives gyan about the things that must be done, without pointing out the major problem with the state - Hindutva govt.

simple solution...

10geyyyy

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

Where in India do you live?

5 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Gujarat lo tokki Matti , up lo next tokkestey antha calm ayipothundhi 

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Next state assbly elections gelichaka, tokkestadu Yogi pakka . 

yeah tokkatam, tokkinchukovatam. deeniki minchi aalochinchalem.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

u r negating ur self in same post..

thats fine.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

it doesn't matter. you have no clue what you post. you certainly will have no clue about what I do.

y shud i even bother abt that...

Just now, crashnburn said:

tamilnadu

First of, if you don't care about the union of India, why do you care to live in that country? You don't care about the union of India then why do you care about other states? Are you fighting from freedom of Tamil Nadu from the union of India? I studied in Aadayar, don't tell me that people in Tamil Nadu are not patriotic. I know they are. 

Just now, BetaCat said:

First of, if you don't care about the union of India, why do you care to live in that country? You don't care about the union of India then why do you care about other states? Are you fighting from freedom of Tamil Nadu from the union of India? I studied in Aadayar, don't tell me that people in Tamil Nadu are not patriotic. I know they are. 

lol

vaadiki reply istunnava. nee jevitham lo 2 minutes time waste chesthunnav brother