Rice and turmeric water served as 'mid-day meal' in school

Stanley

2 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

First of, if you don't care about the union of India, why do you care to live in that country? You don't care about the union of India then why do you care about other states? Are you fighting from freedom of Tamil Nadu from the union of India? I studied in Aadayar, don't tell me that people in Tamil Nadu are not patriotic. I know they are. 

why should I care about union of India to live inside it? are you retarded or something?

I actively hate India. so?

okay TN people are hyperpatriots. so what?

take a chill pill, dude. go ask this question to assholes who want Hindu rashtra. ask them to move to UP. lol.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crashnburn

• BetaCat

• Spartan

• Sachin200

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, bostonBOSS said:

lol

vaadiki reply istunnava. nee jevitham lo 2 minutes time waste chesthunnav brother

brotehr ki desha bhakti pongi poralu thondi. daaniki ana kattaku. lol.

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

why should I care about union of India to live inside it? are you retarded or something?

I actively hate India. so?

okay TN people are hyperpatriots. so what?

take a chill pill, dude. go ask this question to assholes who want Hindu rashtra. ask them to move to UP. lol.

If you hate India, why do you care to live inside the country and pay taxes to the Government and help small businesses grow?

Just now, BetaCat said:

If you hate India, why do you care to live inside the country and pay taxes to the Government and help small businesses grow?

because inspite of the ridicuously outlandish claims I make, I suffer no such delusions of grandeur about my importance in the scheme of things. I'm a simple man of simple tastes who hates bigots.

pls ask @Spartan to move to UP too. he has problem with what 'secular' govts do.

why should I alone be made to stand up to what I believe when others get away posting all sorts of trash.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

because inspite of the ridicuously outlandish claims I make, I suffer no such delusions of grandeur about my importance in the scheme of things. I'm a simple man of simple tastes who hates bigots.

pls ask @Spartan to move to UP too. he has problem with what 'secular' govts do.

why should I alone be made to stand up to what I believe when others get away posting all sorts of trash.

@3$%

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

@Spartan doesn't even live in India and he never said that he doesn't believe in the United States. When you don't believe in the union called India, what's the point of living in India? Why not move to a different country which you actually believe in, Pakistan maybe? 

6 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

are you the kind that believes that you help a govt by paying taxes to it? I won't be surprisd at how dumb most people are about financial stuff.

I get to extract oversized investment returns from India, by having access to cheap capital from elsewhere. and since I'm conservative in business, it works fine for me.

I don't actually pay tax in India. I haven't yet paid anyway. I will avoid paying tax by not living for the stipulated number of days there anyway. I don't have anything against paying taxes in India, but I prefer to not pay them when there's a way to avoid it.

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

@Spartan doesn't even live in India and he never said that he doesn't believe in the United States. When you don't believe in the union called India, what's the point of living in India? Why not move to a different country which you actually believe in, Pakistan maybe? 

the same piont of living elsewhere for me, dude. Resource extraction.

what do you think? that I should have sentimental attachment to bullshit things like countries? lol.

Spartan either is too clever for his own good, or too dumb to understand what he's even saying. I don't know which one it is. and I don't care.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

are you the kind that believes that you help a govt by paying taxes to it? I won't be surprisd at how dumb most people are about financial stuff.

I get to extract oversized investment returns from India, by having access to cheap capital from elsewhere. and since I'm conservative in business, it works fine for me.

I don't actually pay tax in India. I haven't yet paid anyway. I will avoid paying tax by not living for the stipulated number of days there anyway. I don't have anything against paying taxes in India, but I prefer to not pay them when there's a way to avoid it.

I still don't understand why you prefer living in a country that you don't believe in... What's the point? Sure you're evading taxes, but why not live in a tax haven like Switz instead. Why do you care about India to live in it? Or rather what do you care about?

4 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

I still understand why you prefer living in a country that you don't believe in... What's the point? Sure you're evading taxes, but why not live in a tax haven like Switz instead. Why do you care about India to live in it? Or rather what do you care about?

because I have to live, asshole. what do you want me to do, die?

don't keep repeating  the question. it doesn't make sense just because you asked it n number of times.

you don't understand it, because you are drawn to the idea of country, that is barely 70yrs old. I don't give a fcuk about these bullshit structures, except to the extent they are useful for me.

there's no country I don't hate. okay?

10 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

the same piont of living elsewhere for me, dude. Resource extraction.

what do you think? that I should have sentimental attachment to bullshit things like countries? lol.

Spartan either is too clever for his own good, or too dumb to understand what he's even saying. I don't know which one it is. and I don't care.

Ok, we are getting somewhere. So you care about the resources in India to make money. That's a good answer. I am sure that's why Ambani live in a country like India. So why are these resources working for you? 

Just now, BetaCat said:

Ok, we are getting somewhere. So you care about the resources in India to make money. That's a good answer. I am sure that's why Ambani live in a country like India. So why are these resources working for you? 

are you trying to teach me something? lol.

7 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

because I have to live, asshole. what do you want me to do, die?

don't keep repeating  the question. it doesn't make sense just because you asked it n number of times.

you don't understand it, because you are drawn to the idea of country, that is barely 70yrs old. I don't give a fcuk about these bullshit structures, except to the extent they are useful for me.

there's no country I don't hate. okay?

So you still like living huh? What do you like about living?