Top Posters In This Topic

• crashnburn

• BetaCat

• Spartan

• Sachin200

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

I'm betting that Indian govt is going to suck up to me in a few yrs. haha..

I will certainly indulge them for the right price. I'm a man whorree.

I am sure it will. They suck up to all citizens during elections. Which reminds me, so you are still a citizen of India I presume? Why didn't you renounce your citizenship? 

Just now, BetaCat said:

I am sure it will. They suck up to all citizens during elections. Which reminds me, so you are still a citizen of India I presume? Why didn't you renounce your citizenship? 

I'm not a citizen. I've been here for the past 6 months.

3 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

No, I am merely trying to pass some time. 

by irritating me. lol.

you can't even come up with a good excuse for the cheap patriotism bullshit you peddle.

Just now, crashnburn said:

by irritating me. lol.

you can't even come up with a good excuse for the cheap patriotism bullshit you peddle.

You see, I was brainwashed by the country I was born in. You can't blame me for wanting to do something for it because I was brainwashed by their philosophy. 

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

You see, I was brainwashed by the country I was born in. You can't blame me for wanting to do something for it because I was brainwashed by their philosophy. 

okay. I can blame you for irritating me though.

okay. I can blame you for irritating me though.

No, blame yourself for getting irritated. Dogs bark all the time, I don't let it irritate me. I still think your story doesn't make sense. Either you're making it up or you're improvising as you go. 

2 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

No, blame yourself for getting irritated. Dogs bark all the time, I don't let it irritate me. I still think your story doesn't make sense. Either you're making it up or you're improvising as you go. 

so thats what you think about yourself? I'll let you bark then.

sure, I'm good at making up stories. but not good enough to be patient and sell the story. take the story or leave it. lol.

so thats what you think about yourself? I'll let you bark then.

sure, I'm good at making up stories. but not good enough to be patient and sell the story. take the story or leave it. lol.

At least make it plausible or people will question the hypocrisy in your claims. You don't hate India, you're just saying it. You still care enough about it than most people here, because you choose to live there. 

Just now, BetaCat said:

At least make it plausible or people will question the hypocrisy in your claims. You don't hate India, you're just saying it. You still care enough about it than most people here, because you choose to live there. 

dude, what's your problem? may be look into yourself with half the curiousity you show towards others, before you decide to type like a sociopath. a soft spoken sociopath for your timepass.

I don't care enough to know about India beyond the experiences I actively sought. I have had withdrawal symptoms and nightmares from the past 6 months I spent in India. yes, I may not have hated India 6 months back, but I sure hate it now.

your attempt at psychoanalysis is pretty lame, though.

dude, what's your problem? may be look into yourself with half the curiousity you show towards others, before you decide to type like a sociopath. a soft spoken sociopath for your timepass.

I don't care enough to know about India beyond the experiences I actively sought. I have had withdrawal symptoms and nightmares from the past 6 months I spent in India. yes, I may not have hated India 6 months back, but I sure hate it now.

your attempt at psychoanalysis is pretty lame, though.

You're having nightmares and withdrawal symptoms, okay. Why are you still living there? Find a better place you actually care about. Why this hypocrisy?