Indians are knee deep into politics.

crashnburn

and that too, not of the kind where they get stuff done for themselves by organizing and demanding accountability.

they are more interested in second guessing the people in power. busy in admiring the politicians with the greatest, cynically dismissing every concern as a 'strategy to hold power', as if that power is going to be shared wit them.

Indians are weird.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

and that too, not of the kind where they get stuff done for themselves by organizing and demanding accountability.

they are more interested in second guessing the people in power. busy in admiring the politicians with the greatest, cynically dismissing every concern as a 'strategy to hold power', as if that power is going to be shared wit them.

Indians are weird.

Indians are rubbish. But andhras ran some great political movements in past . One of the greatest movements was creation of linguistic state of andhra. Linguistic organization of geography is the only fair ay of dividing geography based on people not real estate or past kingdom. And andhras knew by doing this they are going against Nehru a Kashmiri Pandit scumbag who had delusions of inheriting british empire. He wanted the presidencies and all and everything so he can lord over it like a brown victoria . he will ofcourse do something for science and tech because HE  is a man of culture not indians needed it.

As expected andhras were punished for the fair demand by kicking them out of madras in which they had extremely fair claim. But thats the justice you expect from INdia a "people exporting" $hithole of the world. 

Second great movement is Visaka hakku Andhrula hakku. First a time a real political movement for development happened where benefits can be distributed to everyone. These are the only two great movements I know. Maybe some environmental movementsi n north like bahuguna but i dont know much.

The worst movement is telangana though well organized its the morally most corrupt movement at the core.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Indians are rubbish. But andhras ran some great political movements in past . One of the greatest movements was creation of linguistic state of andhra. Linguistic organization of geography is the only fair ay of dividing geography based on people not real estate or past kingdom. And andhras knew by doing this they are going against Nehru a Kashmiri Pandit scumbag who had delusions of inheriting british empire. He wanted the presidencies and all and everything so he can lord over it like a brown victoria . he will ofcourse do something for science and tech because HE  is a man of culture not indians needed it.

As expected andhras were punished for the fair demand by kicking them out of madras in which they had extremely fair claim. But thats the justice you expect from INdia a "people exporting" $hithole of the world. 

Second great movement is Visaka hakku Andhrula hakku. First a time a real political movement for development happened where benefits can be distributed to everyone. These are the only two great movements I know. Maybe some environmental movementsi n north like bahuguna but i dont know much.

The worst movement is telangana though well organized its the morally most corrupt movement at the core.

hmmm.. I was going for lack of democracy, and still mostly a feudal country. most people behave like serfs to these lords, second guessing their move and shutting out even a whiff of resistance.

I did travel extensively in andhra, and found the people to be wonderful, cheery and mostly optimistic inspite of the huge list of complaints they had against CBN.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

hmmm.. I was going for lack of democracy, and still mostly a feudal country. most people behave like serfs to these lords, second guessing their move and shutting out even a whiff of resistance.

I did travel extensively in andhra, and found the people to be wonderful, cheery and mostly optimistic inspite of the huge list of complaints they had against CBN.

most people of india are cheery and nice apart from bunch of savarnas (10-15%)but most indian people(of all castes) are hateful, bigoted and stupid, thats what india does to its people.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

most people of india are cheery and nice apart from bunch of savarnas (10-15%)but most indian people(of all castes) are hateful, bigoted and stupid, thats what india does to its people.

pfdb_brahmi06.gif?1377272460

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

still so many recall the times this movement happened...

congress ruined the unions ..heard it from so many senior union heads

32 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Indians are weird.

Where were you born?

44 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Indians are weird.

kaka Indians andaru atla kadu kaka... nuvvu & @KumarUncle endi Indians antaru mata maataki..??