Notice period issue!!

Athadu007

Don't fuck up new offer. If you have given notice at old already go and join new fte. 

you can offer help to old client after hours and extend that further if you want to have good relation..and tell you are open for calls..

6 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

Moving from Desi mnc to English mnc.

Pay is 40% greater but vadiki  2 weeks lo vastha ani chepa..now h1 and all approved and that guy forcing to put resignation in 2 weeks. 

I requested 3 weeks since current client needs me more but he is saying 2 weeks or roll back the offer.

Dont know what to do, help pls.

Neeku ardham avatledhu ... 3 weeks unna 2 weeks unna nuvu vellina next day aathcare vallaki ... Over ga think cheyaku ... Pedda pedda architects ne 1 day lo pampincharu... Feel avaku and 2 weeks is more than enough for any company 

7 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

Moving from Desi mnc to English mnc.

Pay is 40% greater but vadiki  2 weeks lo vastha ani chepa..now h1 and all approved and that guy forcing to put resignation in 2 weeks. 

I requested 3 weeks since current client needs me more but he is saying 2 weeks or roll back the offer.

Dont know what to do, help pls.

em matladuthunnav vayya?  endhuku mee current client ki 3 weeks?

neeku vaani requiremtns tho sambandham le...nuvvu 2 weeks icchi kotta MNC lo join ayipo...

old client/employer kathalu padithe ...notice period for employee is only 2 weeks anthaki minchi okka day kooda cheyyanu ani sepppey...