ROW ni support chese batch itu randi

Iriswest

Idera bai Problem. Anyone who has different views is by default ROW supporer aa ?. Poyyi na responses chaduvu. I'm up for this bill but i have different views on how GCs should be distributed. I don't like IV's narrative which involves Harassment and Public rallies. Aithe champestara nannu ?. and i don't owe an explanation to anybody. Try and appreciate all views if you call this democracy. Period.

17 minutes ago, Chaduvulenibidda said:

Idera bai Problem. Anyone who has different views is by default ROW supporer aa ?. Poyyi na responses chaduvu. I'm up for this bill but i have different views on how GCs should be distributed. I don't like IV's narrative which involves Harassment and Public rallies. Aithe champestara nannu ?. and i don't owe an explanation to anybody. Try and appreciate all views if you call this democracy. Period.

Sure. I respect all views except insults and name calling. IV has been there for many years and are fighting for a cause which benefits us. Meeru cheppe logics or new rules vallani follow avvamante enduku avutaru? Vaallu kuda timepass cheyyalani chudatledu kada. Ade okasari UC pass aipoyi unte ide force tho appreciate chesevalla meeru? Meeku merit based kavali or some other parameters meeda bill kavali ante, who is stopping you? Gather some funds and go to lawyers lobbyists and try to draft a bill which you think is fair and will pass. Anthe kani vaallu fail aina prati sari ila vekkili navvulu navvukovatam correct kaadu. Vaallu ee bill li8 ani declare chesina roju telisi vastadi, how gigantic the effort is to make another advocacy organization and to be approved by all.

Ee issue ippudu resolve avvakapothe next konni generations fight cheyyalsi vastadi. Okasari us children cannot sponsor their parents ante appudu telisostadi fight chesevalla problem.

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

Asalu meeru IV ni titte venaka rationale  Enti? H1B extensions reject chestarana? Ala anni green cards mana kosam adagatam correct kaadana? Mee baadha enti? @Senatorleonfresco @Chaduvulenibidda

2015 taravata vachina masters students are mostly rated as junk in india

these idiots dont know that H1B extension has nothing to do with GC..the rule in Ac21 is when a country quota is totally over for that year, they can get 3 yrs extension process, one does not need to stay past 6th year, one gets 6 equal chances to get GC, hardly one or 2 1 yr extensions worst case if one starts GC late

instead of thinking it's going to help all indians who are severely backlogged, they are crying against H1B uncles as if these junk are going to stay young forever

so many fake interviews tweet againsts indians are due to these idiots

Kumar vuncle exposed them pretty badly worstly negatively entirely @3$%

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Sure. I respect all views except insults and name calling. IV has been there for many years and are fighting for a cause which benefits us. Meeru cheppe logics or new rules vallani follow avvamante enduku avutaru? Vaallu kuda timepass cheyyalani chudatledu kada. Ade okasari UC pass aipoyi unte ide force tho appreciate chesevalla meeru? Meeku merit based kavali or some other parameters meeda bill kavali ante, who is stopping you? Gather some funds and go to lawyers lobbyists and try to draft a bill which you think is fair and will pass. Anthe kani vaallu fail aina prati sari ila vekkili navvulu navvukovatam correct kaadu. Vaallu ee bill li8 ani declare chesina roju telisi vastadi, how gigantic the effort is to make another advocacy organization and to be approved by all.

Listen dude, you seem to be an ardent IV follower. I have no issues with it. Ikkada memu Enjoy Cheyaniki Vaccham. Jokelu mainly Uncles meeda. Ippudu nuvvu cheppetattu undala ?. Mute cheuko Mantava ?. Undachu bai IV as a big Advocacy group meeku. Maaku kaadu. memu jokulu vesukuntam. Tappemundi ?. If you are so confident about the bill, good for you ra bai. Memaite jokelu vestam. Em antav ?. Apeyamantava ?. Should that even bother IV guys ?. as you say, they are too big to even get distracted by pawns like us kada. Ade logic toh light teesukoni mammalni enjoy cheyani. Mee pani edo meeru chesukoni pondi, maa pani edo memu chesukuntam. 

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Ee issue ippudu resolve avvakapothe next konni generations fight cheyyalsi vastadi. Okasari us children cannot sponsor their parents ante appudu telisostadi fight chesevalla problem.

Nenu Anta varuku Na life ni techukon bai. Simple. Got other options. Happy to go back to india. I'm not ashamed being Indian. I want to sort my life out rather sitting here and crying. To be fair to both of us, we both have different perspective and different approach towards our problems.. Mine is different. 

2 minutes ago, Chaduvulenibidda said:

Listen dude, you seem to be an ardent IV follower. I have no issues with it. Ikkada memu Enjoy Cheyaniki Vaccham. Jokelu mainly Uncles meeda. Ippudu nuvvu cheppetattu undala ?. Mute cheuko Mantava ?. Undachu bai IV as a big Advocacy group meeku. Maaku kaadu. memu jokulu vesukuntam. Tappemundi ?. If you are so confident about the bill, good for you ra bai. Memaite jokelu vestam. Em antav ?. Apeyamantava ?. Should that even bother IV guys ?. as you say, they are too big to even get distracted by pawns like us kada. Ade logic toh light teesukoni mammalni enjoy cheyani. Mee pani edo meeru chesukoni pondi, maa pani edo memu chesukuntam. 

whether we like IV or not..if there is one single entity at least trying to fight for us on gC backlogs.. its IV.. either support or be silent is the best way