ROW ni support chese batch itu randi

Iriswest

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

whether we like IV or not..if there is one single entity at least trying to fight for us on gC backlogs.. its IV.. either support or be silent is the best way

haha be silent ? wow. Subtle way lo Support cheste chey lekapotte gudd* musko ani cheptunav. Ante kada ?

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

2015 taravata vachina masters students are mostly rated as junk in india

these idiots dont know that H1B extension has nothing to do with GC..the rule in Ac21 is when a country quota is totally over for that year, they can get 3 yrs extension process, one does not need to stay past 6th year, one gets 6 equal chances to get GC, hardly one or 2 1 yr extensions worst case if one starts GC late

instead of thinking it's going to help all indians who are severely backlogged, they are crying against H1B uncles as if these junk are going to stay young forever

so many fake interviews tweet againsts indians are due to these idiots

Kumar vuncle exposed them pretty badly worstly negatively entirely @3$%

Aa AC21 kuda etteste ardham aiddemo as ROW are suggesting the same.

11 minutes ago, Chaduvulenibidda said:

Nenu Anta varuku Na life ni techukon bai. Simple. Got other options. Happy to go back to india. I'm not ashamed being Indian. I want to sort my life out rather sitting here and crying. To be fair to both of us, we both have different perspective and different approach towards our problems.. Mine is different. 

Fight chesedi venakki velle options leka kaadu. Kids future kosam. DACA EAD kuda kids moham choose iccharu coz its not their fault. Ade sympathy mana fellow Indians nunchi expect cheste tappu. It’s just a laughing matter to you. Vacchetappudu teleeda antaru. 2007 to 2013 US vacchina vaallaki backlog is this worse ani teleedu. May be telisi unte vere options chuskune vaallu. Food for thought.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Fight chesedi venakki velle options leka kaadu. Kids future kosam. DACA EAD kuda kids moham choose iccharu coz its not their fault. Ade sympathy mana fellow Indians nunchi expect cheste tappu. It’s just a laughing matter to you. Vacchetappudu teleeda antaru. 2007 to 2013 US vacchina vaallaki backlog is this worse ani teleedu. May be telisi unte vere options chuskune vaallu. Food for thought.

Absolutely. FYI, nenu 2010 lo Vachhina. I came here to learn, have a good time, make life better and move on with life. And ofcourse i did have best times. Never for once restricted myself to one job because i was never scared of H-1B transfers. Never resorted to back door entries etc.  Respectfully worked, lived and will gracefully eject whenever i want to. Honestly, in my mind i was always a temp here who came to get good exposure. I would've run into your problem had i started to think that this is my land and that i rightfully deserve a place here. Guess, it all depends on how one looks at life. Difference is i came here with a knowledge of Immi system and you did not. See how knowledge plays an important role in one's happiness ?. Good luck to you and to your family man. I hold no ill will towards you. We are on this forum to just have fun. Let it be like that. Don't politicize this as Pro and Anti, like IV does. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

whether we like IV or not..if there is one single entity at least trying to fight for us on gC backlogs.. its IV.. either support or be silent is the best way

IV nakenduko help kanna damage ekkuva chestunnaranipistundi bro.. I might be wrong... but still I believe people should work on putting their pain in words rather than blindly presenting the script and making a joke out of a serious issue...

• Upvote 1

Trackitt open cheste aa cheap ROW gaallu antha kids ni kuda vadalakunda abuse chestunnaru. Aa psychoism mana DB lo kuda kanipistundi. Twitter or telegram lo matter antha ikkada post chesi mee ikaikalu pakapakalu. Sabotage chese prayatnalu kuda chestunnaru 

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Trackitt open cheste aa cheap ROW gaallu antha kids ni kuda vadalakunda abuse chestunnaru. Aa psychoism mana DB lo kuda kanipistundi. Twitter or telegram lo matter antha ikkada post chesi mee ikaikalu pakapakalu. Sabotage chese prayatnalu kuda chestunnaru 

Thappu rendu vaipula undi undochu... mana side nundi proper reasoning tho debate ki digi untey atu side nundi trolls vachevi kademo ...

but by the end of the day its not about creating enemies.. its about creating a peaceful future for us and our future generations in AMerica is the target not the GC or upperhand in GC rallies..

Please think sensibly comrades...

6 minutes ago, cottondora said:

Thappu rendu vaipula undi undochu... mana side nundi proper reasoning tho debate ki digi untey atu side nundi trolls vachevi kademo ...

but by the end of the day its not about creating enemies.. its about creating a peaceful future for us and our future generations in AMerica is the target not the GC or upperhand in GC rallies..

Please think sensibly comrades...

*=:

35 minutes ago, Chaduvulenibidda said:

Absolutely. FYI, nenu 2010 lo Vachhina. I came here to learn, have a good time, make life better and move on with life. And ofcourse i did have best times. Never for once restricted myself to one job because i was never scared of H-1B transfers. Never resorted to back door entries etc.  Respectfully worked, lived and will gracefully eject whenever i want to. Honestly, in my mind i was always a temp here who came to get good exposure. I would've run into your problem had i started to think that this is my land and that i rightfully deserve a place here. Guess, it all depends on how one looks at life. Difference is i came here with a knowledge of Immi system and you did not. See how knowledge plays an important role in one's happiness ?. Good luck to you and to your family man. I hold no ill will towards you. We are on this forum to just have fun. Let it be like that. Don't politicize this as Pro and Anti, like IV does. 

_-_

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

2015 taravata vachina masters students are mostly rated as junk in India

Nee ee attitude chalu..  Rot in that GC queue for ever.. We dont give a fuck about your situation if you think we are junk..

2 hours ago, Chaduvulenibidda said:

Listen dude, you seem to be an ardent IV follower. I have no issues with it. Ikkada memu Enjoy Cheyaniki Vaccham. Jokelu mainly Uncles meeda. Ippudu nuvvu cheppetattu undala ?. Mute cheuko Mantava ?. Undachu bai IV as a big Advocacy group meeku. Maaku kaadu. memu jokulu vesukuntam. Tappemundi ?. If you are so confident about the bill, good for you ra bai. Memaite jokelu vestam. Em antav ?. Apeyamantava ?. Should that even bother IV guys ?. as you say, they are too big to even get distracted by pawns like us kada. Ade logic toh light teesukoni mammalni enjoy cheyani. Mee pani edo meeru chesukoni pondi, maa pani edo memu chesukuntam. 

@Chaduvulenibidda what is your visa status dude?  Do you have green card?

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

@Iriswest most of fuckers who are making fun not supporting s386 got  green card  already or they came recently and got green card by marrying or Mavni.  If you see in this db most of the folks are 2nd type. Those guys piss in same plate where they eat. 

Mountain climbed show middle finger type. Those who are in line will never talk  against bill s386 what ever they say.

Finally ..These kind of guys can sell their mom to backstab their countrymen..

4 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

@Iriswest most of fuckers who are making fun not supporting s386 got  green card  already or they came recently and got green card by marrying or Mavni.  If you see in this db most of the folks are 2nd type. Those guys piss in same plate where they eat. 

Mountain climbed show middle finger type. Those who are in line will never talk  against bill s386 what ever they say.

Finally ..These kind of guys can sell their mom to backstab their countrymen..

Recent ha vacchina vaalla situation inka hopeless ga undi kada. Ee bill pass aithe some definite years lo aina vastadi ani support cheyyali kada.