ROW ni support chese batch itu randi

Iriswest

1 hour ago, jpismahatma said:

Why don’t you suck lou doubbs balls. You came to his country right..

Nenu vacha but antha naade anni maake kavali anatam ledu kaka 

13 hours ago, jpismahatma said:

@Chaduvulenibidda what is your visa status dude?  Do you have green card?

arey endra bai ne Lolli. Dimaag unda ra meeku. 2010 lo ochinna. GC etlostad ra. inka endi adi, Recent ga ochhinollu got GC by Marraige or Mavniaa ?. Nekimaindra bai. Em, pillanivalleda evaddu ?

Na status adignav kada. Nekoka disturbing news chepta ra. Kullukoni edchuko poi ( Perhaps your only core skillset ) .Core lo scholarship occhinidi, Europe 10engistunna. I had best times in US. Ne lekka intlo kusonni edva le nenu. Life enjoy chesna, Ippudu Jump jilani. Konnallu akada undi Potey India ki Pota leka pote pakistan pota. Neekendukra na status. Ne status chusko. 

Inkemannav ?. Sell, Mom, backstab countrymen ani edu phektunnav. Arey bekaar ga, Me lanti Sweeper cell uncle gallu kalisi India image ni Ammesirru kadara me bondha GC kosam. With me going out, you will have one less number ra. GC teesukoni M8ddi lo pettukondra bai. 

Enta cheppina, this thread is for fun ani. Vinaru ga. Tittunchikone varaku tecchu kunttaru. bekaar IV fellows. 

Ippudu Peace ra bai. Malli Malli status adigi/ni Picha assumptions toh dimaag kharab cheyakku. Poi Ni Pani chusko, IV gaadu emo AI's ichhindu ga. Go work on it man.

19 hours ago, Chaduvulenibidda said:

Absolutely. FYI, nenu 2010 lo Vachhina. I came here to learn, have a good time, make life better and move on with life. And ofcourse i did have best times. Never for once restricted myself to one job because i was never scared of H-1B transfers. Never resorted to back door entries etc.  Respectfully worked, lived and will gracefully eject whenever i want to. Honestly, in my mind i was always a temp here who came to get good exposure. I would've run into your problem had i started to think that this is my land and that i rightfully deserve a place here. Guess, it all depends on how one looks at life. Difference is i came here with a knowledge of Immi system and you did not. See how knowledge plays an important role in one's happiness ?. Good luck to you and to your family man. I hold no ill will towards you. We are on this forum to just have fun. Let it be like that. Don't politicize this as Pro and Anti, like IV does. 

Gr8 to see that you are here for good fun time , when your good fun time is done just leave and let the so called “family men”  do their thing and mind your own business.. do not poke your nose into someone else business.. just know your damn role and just leave ... 

simple as that .. HTH

7 minutes ago, libraguy86 said:

Gr8 to see that you are here for good fun time , when your good fun time is done just leave and let the so called “family men”  do their thing and mind your own business.. do not poke your nose into someone else business.. just know your damn role and just leave ... 

simple as that .. HTH

Baaga Jealousy toh raasinttunav ga. Podgal ayindi, ne pani nuvv chusko ( you already have set of actions defined), Na paani nen chuskuntunna. Deeni Pro Vs ANTI chesi chetha cheyadura bai. 

To be fair to uncle gang, I will start a thread trolling IV uncles, Daaniloki Occhi racha cheyakandi. DO NOT POKE YOUR NOSE INTO THAT. Simple as that... HTH

21 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Asalu meeru IV ni titte venaka rationale  Enti? H1B extensions reject chestarana? Ala anni green cards mana kosam adagatam correct kaadana? Mee baadha enti? @Senatorleonfresco @Chaduvulenibidda

Not sure why, we pleasure ourselves by not following a system. With that greed, we wrecked a system and moved here. Now, we fuck up the immigration system by following fraudulent practices. Imagine if they pass this, market will be flooded with Indians unregulated.

an example, I was selling my house recently. They buyer not being aware of the practices here, assumed that the bank will approve the loan for whatever my asking price is and asked me to increase the price by 20k and pay them that 20k in cash less taxes. Told them no.

we like *** up the system. We don’t deserve a system. At least MOFOs who don’t want to follow one needs to be sent back.

5 hours ago, Chaduvulenibidda said:

Baaga Jealousy toh raasinttunav ga. Podgal ayindi, ne pani nuvv chusko ( you already have set of actions defined), Na paani nen chuskuntunna. Deeni Pro Vs ANTI chesi chetha cheyadura bai. 

To be fair to uncle gang, I will start a thread trolling IV uncles, Daaniloki Occhi racha cheyakandi. DO NOT POKE YOUR NOSE INTO THAT. Simple as that... HTH

braces_1 jealousy aa naa m****@ .. adi neee meedaa ..braces_1