girl reject cheste guy ni

AleAle

@AleAle

I have told you a hundred times not to respond ,quote or react to my posts and I will do the same thing. 

If you want me to completely ignore you, then you need to start doing the same first from your end. 

I showed restraint but you did not stop unnessasary quote. 

Trust me, I have enough proofs and evidences, all the chat history and threatening messages I received from you and your friends. I can get you behind the bars with a single complaint and that may invite unnessasary complications which I believe it is better to avoid in the best interest. 

STAY away from me. You have already threatened me enough in real life and I kept quite hoping things would turn better but you are hell bent on making it worst. 

22 minutes ago, Scada said:

Maintaining long distance relationship for long time is tough, and i think that is a valid reason for separation under good terms. 

I don't know.

23 minutes ago, Scada said:

Maintaining long distance relationship for long time is tough, and i think that is a valid reason for separation under good terms. 

It depends on the kind of relationship you have.

Legal options are always open and available to everyone. You are not the sole owner of law in the country. 

Let me tell you one thing straight, Stop quoting these legal issues again and again and use your brain to concentrate on better things in life. Law may be helpful to you when you are on the right side, but if you keep dragging this issue any further and keep on quoting my ID, Law may not be helpful infact will help me to screw you up. You have threatened me and have recorded proofs and will not help you get away with your crimes. 

3 minutes ago, Scada said:

@AleAle ivanni chustunte nuvve kavalani creating racha laga undi... nak telsi evaru ila cheyaru, e patiki db quit chesi potaru. Endo ne anadam. 

Exactly

Manishi oka mata 

Goddu ki oka debba annaru

U decide what you R upto

U are worst than a animal

Help me to help yourself.

Stay away from me and stop quoting me. I have told you a hundred times before and won’t be repeating it again. 

Get a life first. You have an ugly past and don’t get your ugly past ruin your future. 

3 minutes ago, riashli said:

Amma akka lekunda ne post end avada??

Vallu unte inta cheap abuse cheyaru

am also sister to a brother and mom to a child

ey matram buddhi unte personal abuse cheyaru adi intlo nundi ravali raledu

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Help me to help yourself.

Stay away from me and stop quoting me. I have told you a hundred times before and won’t be repeating it again. 

Get a life first. You have an ugly past and don’t get your ugly past ruin your future. 

Already ucha padinattu undi kaka..inka idisey fafam

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@AleAle

I have told you a hundred times not to respond ,quote or react to my posts and I will do the same thing. 

If you want me to completely ignore you, then you need to start doing the same first from your end. 

I showed restraint but you did not stop unnessasary quote. 

Trust me, I have enough proofs and evidences, all the chat history and threatening messages I received from you and your friends. I can get you behind the bars with a single complaint and that may invite unnessasary complications which I believe it is better to avoid in the best interest

STAY away from me. You have already threatened me enough in real life and I kept quite hoping things would turn better but you are hell bent on making it worst. 

First time @Android__Halwa Anna warning lo begging kanapadutundi