girl reject cheste guy ni

AleAle

Just now, AleAle said:

Chustunna anta interesting ledu

Edho teesadu movie , pan India ki reach avale . But pebby craze peaks lo undi we movie ki 

Next movie ki Ela untundho

Just now, user789 said:

money

Who should have money and who shouldn't? So, it's better to be with someone of your financial standard than being with someone richer than you ana?

6 minutes ago, AleAle said:

Vallu unte inta cheap abuse cheyaru

If someone is abusing u, u r allowing him/her to.. madhyalo parents em chestaru. No parent teaches his/her kid to abuse. 

6 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Manam manchi suggestion ivvadam kids tappe..vadiliveyandi  @riashli..Gift  tisukunara..

Ledu Inka, chestunna edaina different idea kosam. Post Diwali chusta, mundu pandaga shopping cheyali. 

Just now, riashli said:

Ledu Inka, chestunna edaina different idea kosam. Post Diwali chusta, mundu pandaga shopping cheyali. 

Oh ok. Memu missing all festivals 🤣

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

Lol adi according to ur values n ethics

according to me I don’t encourage such crap 

So, what do you encourage? What is a good reason to breakup?

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

Lol adi according to ur values n ethics

according to me I don’t encourage such crap 

I didn't mention it about you. I said the reason for most girls who cheat is for m0ney.

on an interesting note - what was your reason then ? 

Just now, user789 said:

I didn't mention it about you. I said the reason for most girls who cheat is for m0ney.

Endi breakup Asalu relation lenapdu

road mida poyevadu propose cheste no get lost antaam idi anthe

3 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Oh ok. Memu missing all festivals 🤣

Naku shopping ki excuse anthe.. ee madhya nenu kuda migatha vallu laga started throwing tantrums on hubby, naku time ivvatledu, help ledu etc etc, and trust me it works 😉 men deserve

2 minutes ago, user789 said:

on an interesting note - what was your reason then ? 

Ante what you're saying is girl should not earn more than guy, if she does then she will cheat?

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@AleAle

I have told you a hundred times not to respond ,quote or react to my posts and I will do the same thing. 

If you want me to completely ignore you, then you need to start doing the same first from your end. 

I showed restraint but you did not stop unnessasary quote. 

Trust me, I have enough proofs and evidences, all the chat history and threatening messages I received from you and your friends. I can get you behind the bars with a single complaint and that may invite unnessasary complications which I believe it is better to avoid in the best interest. 

STAY away from me. You have already threatened me enough in real life and I kept quite hoping things would turn better but you are hell bent on making it worst. 

Db want proofs ba

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@AleAle

I have told you a hundred times not to respond ,quote or react to my posts and I will do the same thing. 

If you want me to completely ignore you, then you need to start doing the same first from your end. 

I showed restraint but you did not stop unnessasary quote. 

Trust me, I have enough proofs and evidences, all the chat history and threatening messages I received from you and your friends. I can get you behind the bars with a single complaint and that may invite unnessasary complications which I believe it is better to avoid in the best interest. 

STAY away from me. You have already threatened me enough in real life and I kept quite hoping things would turn better but you are hell bent on making it worst. 

Nijanga threaten chesindha DB bayata? Aithe idhedho DB ne world ani bathukuthunnatu vundhi sFun_duh2

• Upvote 1