Whats my mistake 🙄

Athadu007

4 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

JC penny lo sephora section lo free ga make up chestharu. 
Trial ani chepthe.

go there. One spot to sort 3 things

indukue desi gallani cheap ga chustaru... make up trail ni ila use chesukomannav chudu neeku 🙏😂

26 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Nuvvu okka sari room clean chesi, inka laundry daily cheyustunava with your BF. istamga chestunada or kastam ga chestunada observe cheye 

Observe cheyadam y, cheptaduga...1-2 years lo kashtapade vadu complain chesevadu, 3-4 years lo adjust ayyadu, 5-6 years lo chetulettesadu inka...ala continue chestunnam. 

21 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Maa oorilo vallani roommates antaru Le 

Pelli ante ade ga... If you think you're able to deal with them as roommates for the rest of your life, you can marry them. 

5 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Observe cheyadam y, cheptaduga...1-2 years lo kashtapade vadu complain chesevadu, 3-4 years lo adjust ayyadu, 5-6 years lo chetulettesadu inka...ala continue 

So ippatiki ninnu tittukuntu chestunadu.. konni Rojulu nuvvu chesi chusi atanu  enta happy ga feel avutadi.. it's about understanding n respect  each other likes n dislikes ..

1 minute ago, Unityunity2 said:

So ippatiki ninnu tittukuntu chestunadu.. konni Rojulu nuvvu chesi chusi atanu  enta happy ga feel avutadi.. it's about understanding n respect  each other likes n dislikes ..

Yeah, I put a sock in the dryer once in a while. He says he appreciates my help. 

4 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

We take family pics today in jcpenny ok.

I need makeup ok

Find me a a parlor.

I am busy i dont understand those makeup  things can you do yourself I can take you .

Fight starts cry starys why should I marry this wastefellow comments starts.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

she wants to look pretty ..that is her only focus. She doesnt want the hassle of researching nearby parlors, reading reviews understand $hit even when you are willing to drive you there. She just wants you to take care of all that. Yem chesthav...nee karma. 

50 minutes ago, cellphone said:

indukue desi gallani cheap ga chustaru... make up trail ni ila use chesukomannav chudu neeku 🙏😂

trial ni trials ani cheppaka reals antaara..alavaatu leni makeup chesukunte danni trials kada anedi .. bad🐄

5 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

JC penny lo sephora section lo free ga make up chestharu. 
Trial ani chepthe.

go there. One spot to sort 3 things

Desi galla adukkuthine leki buddulu... anduke people hating desis abroad.

Add this post to “Weirdest things you saw desis do in USA” Mega thread.

1 hour ago, cellphone said:

pade pade velte cheap ane antaru

konemundu test makeup chestaru, whether its suitable or not ani . Ipdu valla wife try chestadi set avtada leda, set avte kontadi leda lite

edo makeup veyichukovali ani kone udesham lekunda cheste adi cheap ane antaru

7 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

We take family pics today in jcpenny ok.

I need makeup ok

Find me a a parlor.

I am busy i dont understand those makeup  things can you do yourself I can take you .

Fight starts cry starys why should I marry this wastefellow comments starts.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

are you the husband or wife in the family ? don't cry like a widow...

4 hours ago, AleAle said:

nuvu aa labour ki reply istunava

aa fellow is married, db lo famous female ids ni pelli cheskunta mimalni first wife ki divorce ichestunna ani triangle love story nadipadu , both girls came to know and cried 

🤨🤔

5 hours ago, BetaCat said:

Pelli ante ade ga... If you think you're able to deal with them as roommates for the rest of your life, you can marry them. 

Boy or Girl roommates ?

hope it’s girl 

5 minutes ago, user789 said:

Boy or Girl roommates ?

hope it’s girl 

If you're straight and a boy, then a girl roommate and if you're a girl, then a boy roommate. If you're gay or lesbian, it shouldn't matter. The point is, if you're able to deal with a roommate and think that you can deal with them for the rest of your life, then you should marry them. 

• Upvote 1