Whats my mistake 🙄

Athadu007

1 hour ago, riashli said:

Husband di night shift, he sleeps from 7am to 7pm. I get up at 4, clean, cook, wake up kids, get them ready to school, drop them, and then my work for 4 hrs, pick kids, feed them, put them to sleep, evening skating ki tisukuvelta, come back, cook dinner for them, feed, and then hubby wakes up. He leaves at 8, kids sleep, I wash clothes n rest. Intha goddu chakiri chesina, the moment he comes home from ofc, kids run to him ,jump n hug.. Amma chedda di ikkada, I don't get any love from them. 

😥😭

1 hour ago, riashli said:

Husband di night shift, he sleeps from 7am to 7pm. I get up at 4, clean, cook, wake up kids, get them ready to school, drop them, and then my work for 4 hrs, pick kids, feed them, put them to sleep, evening skating ki tisukuvelta, come back, cook dinner for them, feed, and then hubby wakes up. He leaves at 8, kids sleep, I wash clothes n rest. Intha goddu chakiri chesina, the moment he comes home from ofc, kids run to him ,jump n hug.. Amma chedda di ikkada, I don't get any love from them. 

bhaaratha desaaniki pattu kommalu palletoorlu kaadu riashli akkaai nee laanti paduchulu 200.gif

2 hours ago, riashli said:

They are kids, they wouldn't be able comprehend your goddu chakiri now. They will realize when they are grown up and will definetly cherish the moments like mom taking them to skating and etc. Hope they will see your post one day (probably from your dairy). About running and hugging him, it is just their excitement of seeing their dad after some gap (and he must have been fun with them). Its just normal in the kids. If you switch your position with that of your DH (7am-7pm), your kids you would have done the same with the excitement after seeing you.

3 hours ago, riashli said:

Weekends full rest a neku aythy?

Why you clean? Why cant you hire paniminshi in India when easy to afford.

Problem is all moms does same nothing special in that to praise by kids.

Papam me ayina rathrantha melkdaniki yentha kastapaduthunado.

1 hour ago, Athadu007 said:

Weekends full rest a neku aythy?

Why you clean? Why cant you hire paniminshi in India when easy to afford.

Problem is all moms does same nothing special in that to praise by kids.

Papam me ayina rathrantha melkdaniki yentha kastapaduthunado.

Nijalu maatladukundama. 7 to 7 padukune antha em peekuthunnadani. Oka manishiki 8 hours sleep chaalu. Ante he can get up by 3 4.He can go pick up kids and help her in small chores. Ollu badhakam tappa em ledhu. Maa father does more work than Riashlis lazy husband. Ika night melkoni undatam antava nee body alavaatu ayipothundi Over the years so that is not an excuse. No disrespect to you or your husband @riashli

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Nijalu maatladukundama. 7 to 7 padukune antha em peekuthunnadani. Oka manishiki 8 hours sleep chaalu. Ante he can get up by 3 4.He can go pick up kids and help her in small chores. Ollu badhakam tappa em ledhu. Maa father does more work than Riashlis lazy husband. Ika night melkoni undatam antava nee body alavaatu ayipothundi Over the years so that is not an excuse. No disrespect to you or your husband @riashli

I too agree with you Aunty, that Aunty husband is lazy . 

4 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Not cool !! 

Mek concern unte solution oriented ga advice ivvu adi personal message chey, anthe gani ila andar mundu mata anaku.

No disrespect. akka ankoni cheptunna 😊

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Ala direct ga annav enti ..

8 minutes ago, Scada said:

Not cool !! 

Mek antha concern unte solution oriented ga advice ivvu adi personal message chey, anthe gani ila andar mundu mata anaku.

Just a +ve discussion nothing offense bro

7 hours ago, riashli said:

Kids run towards then  because they don’t see him all throughout the day. If dad buys toys & chocolates then it’s again a bonus. 

If you don’t be with kids  till evening they will come running to you as well 

1 minute ago, user789 said:

Kids love dad because they don’t see him all throughout the day. If dad buys toys & chocolates then it’s again a bonus. 

If you don’t be with them till evening they will come running to you as well 

Agree with you, pillal ki maturity ochaka mother effort ni definite ga recognize chestaru . chinna pillal ki mother and father responsibilities differences em telsu chpu. 

8 hours ago, riashli said:

Last line was@3$%

Night shifts health ki manchidi kadu ga

Vere job change cheymanusSc_hidingsofaIf its easy

Inni panulu sestunava ()>>

On 10/19/2019 at 9:31 AM, Athadu007 said:

We take family pics today in jcpenny ok.

I need makeup ok

Find me a a parlor.

I am busy i dont understand those makeup  things can you do yourself I can take you .

Fight starts cry starys why should I marry this wastefellow comments starts.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Newly married anukunta....it’s pretty common and as days pass u both will slowly adjust to each other 

9 hours ago, riashli said:

@riashli I am happy that your kids have a loving father but looks like u need to take out time for yourself