Kamlesh Tiwari murder: UP Police says case solved, remarks on Prophet Muhammad behind killing

DaVinci

3 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

Hate mongering? You cannot see through the facts as they are. If you're not delusional, you must be the perpetrator then.

Right ..trying to pass off hindi belt hate problems as Telugu problems too despite already leeching telugu people hard work through taxes and humuliating them through division and language...thats your fact? what a dip$hit you are.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovemystate

• DaVinci

• crashnburn

• jeessy_bb

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Indhulo delusional yendhi ra yeerri pappa ..modi gaadu manchi manushulni fathers ni sons just facebook lo question chsinandhuku bokka lo pettinappudu roasham raledha ..ippudu poduchukochindhi.

And you are cuck letting sangh fu$ck your mind with hindu nonsense. The same sangh happily joined with congrSS to divide you state after locking your elected MP out and bashing them with hindi belt goons. 

Bodi and BJP aathcare . All i care is India, CBN and Andhra in that order. If anyone is criticizing the 3 things i admire, i'll retort in a very bad way .

1 minute ago, jeessy_bb said:

Bodi and BJP aathcare . All i care is India, CBN and Andhra in that order. If anyone is criticizing the 3 things i admire, i'll retort in a very bad way .

Kendram oka midhya - NTR. There is nothing called India - you care about india but India never cares about you. Understand and get smart.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Right ..trying to pass off hindi belt hate problems as Telugu problems too despite already leeching telugu people hard work through taxes and humuliating them through division and language...thats your fact? what a dip$hit you are.

Sicko. The perpetrators are Muslims in this case and a person got killed because he said something against their Prophet. You cannot comprehend this much.. eff off. 

Sicko. The perpetrators are Muslims in this case and a person got killed because he said something against their Prophet. You cannot comprehend this much.. eff off. 

all those are ofcourse facts by police version. i accept them and perps must be punished. but i think you want something more. dont you ?it is you who is sick.

Just now, lovemystate said:

all those are ofcourse facts by police version. i accept them and perps must be punished. but i think you want something more. dont you ?it is you who is sick.

Nah, it's you who brought in things that are irrelevant to the topic. Something more? Keep assuming. 

Nah, it's you who brought in things that are irrelevant to the topic. Something more? Keep assuming. 

They are relevant and broaden perspective. charlie hebdo? really ?

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

They are relevant and broaden perspective. charlie hebdo? really ?

So you are saying Telugu, Hindi ,Tax problems relevant to the topic. How? 

Let me ask you this, what led to Charlie Hebdo killings? 

2 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

So you are saying Telugu, Hindi ,Tax problems relevant to the topic. How? 

Let me ask you this, what led to Charlie Hebdo killings? 

you should answer that. I said modi in UP arrested people for facebook comments. Thats highly relevant - using violence because you dont like others opinion which is what seems to have happened here, happened in the same state. Then you started charlie hebdo.

56 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yes a french problem. And they are quiet capable of taking care of it. in fact they did.

Yeah right!! 131 people got merciless killed by these psychopaths after Charlie hebdo. How in the world can you say that everything is fine in France? 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Yeah right!! 131 people got merciless killed by these psychopaths after Charlie hebdo. How in the world can you say that everything is fine in France? 

Rey france theeskuntanatee ..half of your rss will be waiting in visa line. It is a rich, prosperous western european country with its language spoken in france, canada and african countries. And it is not fine ?

Just now, lovemystate said:

you should answer that. I said modi in UP arrested people for facebook comments. Thats highly relevant - using violence because you dont like others opinion which is what seems to have happened here, happened in the same state. Then you started charlie hebdo.

Kamlesh Tiwari made comments against Prophet and perpetrators killed him for that. Similarly, Charlie Hebdo's killings are directly linked to satirical cartoon on Prophet published in the paper. Like I said, if you cannot comprehend this much either you're delusional or perpetrator.

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

In his delusional universe, ant's fart is behind the killings and France took care of the farts. 

10 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

In his delusional universe, ant's fart is behind the killings and France took care of the farts. 

French Muslims were perps and France took care of them . You can’t comprehend basic facts as they come as you have been mind fu&cked by hindutva nonsense