Hindu Temple in Afganistan

hyperbole

fascist forces taliban damaged some ancient temples  but glad to see temples that are left behind. some sikhs and very few hindu families still seem to be living there

bhaichara is still alive there, few muslim men clean and guard the temple, eat prasad except for performing puja which they are not allowed

I have never seen this version of kabul, seem to cleaner than a lot of indian cities

Kabul lo temple is no wonder bro, maka kaba ney siva temple.

compared to the fakis, non-talban afgans are better with some sense and rational thinking i guess

44 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Kabul lo temple is no wonder bro, maka kaba ney siva temple.

compared to the fakis, non-talban afgans are better with some sense and rational thinking i guess

yes but to be honest I am more fascinated how these very few hindus are living there inspite of all odds stacked against them  and still calling afganistan as their country and also their way of life and connection to India.

the impression of Afganistan is a war torn country people living in hillocks, houses built with mud , guns blazing , people getting killed etc.. as depicted in news channels but people never show this other beautiful side of kabul where life seems normal

Hindus are still the largest minority in Pakistan with about 3 million HIndus but Hindus still living in Afganistan is something that surprised me

38 minutes ago, MRI said:

I don't see any young women in the videos above but I see a long of young men. I am not sure how their community is going to sustain.

check the 3rd video @12:00, the vlogger noted women rights are better than arab nations that he saw women working, driving and young couples at a park.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 12:00 PM, hyperbole said:

check the 3rd video @12:00, the vlogger noted women rights are better than arab nations that he saw women working, driving and young couples at a park.

i don't get it bro.. what are you trying to tell me? nenu annadi ammayilu kanapadatledu.. veellu muslims ney vetukkuntaremo ani.. that's all I meant..