Bharyalu vallu pette kastalu 🤦‍♂️

Athadu007

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Era stright ga answer chesthava 1% ? Akathai gaadu 10githe naa dhaggaraki vacchavu. Ippudu nenu 10githunte sollu chepthunnav.

The mere fact you are not able to reply decently , proves everything i've been telling about you. Enjoy:giggle: 

1 minute ago, jeessy_bb said:

The mere fact you are not able to reply decently , proves everything i've been telling about you. Enjoy:giggle: 

Decent ga decent people ki reply isthura. Nee lanti 1% item gallaki ilaane istha...I have been telling you to stop poking and smelling every arse and get fked :giggle:

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Decent ga decent people ki reply isthura. Nee lanti 1% item gallaki ilaane istha...I have been telling you to stop poking and smelling every arse and get fked :giggle:

Thanks for proving me right time and again CITI_c$y

Just now, jeessy_bb said:

Ikkada metaphorically yevaru yevarni f chesthunnaro andhariki thelusthondhi CITI_c$y

Ani neeku nuvvu anukunte saripodhu ra. Every one fcks u. And you just go and bend infront of every other person in DB. 1%. Thats your nature and upbrining.

5 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Ani neeku nuvvu anukunte saripodhu ra. Every one fcks u. And you just go and bend infront of every other person in DB. 1%. Thats your nature and upbrining.

Arey ninnu choosthe jaalesthundhiraa :giggle:  

1 minute ago, jeessy_bb said:

CITI_c$y

Rey you really need some mental help. DB lo choosina mentally deranged person vi. Extreme case. At least call your parents and explain your situation.

21 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Rey you really need some mental help. DB lo choosina mentally deranged person vi. Extreme case. At least call your parents and explain your situation.

You think bringing my parents or abusing them will tick me off. Lol buddy GROW UP!!!!!!. It takes much more than these juvenile antics to tick me offCITI_c$y

51 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

You think bringing my parents or abusing them will tick me off. Lol buddy GROW UP!!!!!!. It takes much more than these juvenile antics to tick me offCITI_c$y

You need real help. Talk to them, will help. How many ids banned? Enno id?