kevinUsa

35M, (arranged) married since last 6 years, have a kid too but kid stays at relatives place as we both are working.

My wife (4-5 years yonger to me) is smart, beautiful, humorous and stylish and had multiple friends (mostly boys) before marriage. She however has temperament issues since day 1 with me on small small things. She can get angry and shout like hell on anything though she has improved slightly over the years. We stay away from my parents and has a cleaning maid and cook as well.

My issue is that she always make excuses to visit my hometown even when its only 350km from my place. We haven't visited them since last one year. She hardly calls them too.

She also make excuses for making out. We hardly have s*x (last had 4-5 months back), this is also true from day-1. Yes we have a kid but we only made out few times in that month as she wanted to conceive.

I dont know what's her problem as it doesn't look normal to me. Tried talking to her many times and communicated these issues multiple times but in vain, either we fight or becomes silent.

I love her and our kid too..so compromising to continue in our marriage. Not sure what can be done in my case but any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks for reading. "

#26068-"F 32

Love marriage 3 years now.. When it comes to physical intimacy my man doesn't disappoint me.. Quality hai Quantity nai..like once or twice a week ONLY... but mujhe roz chahiye... do baar... or atleast every other day... nai hota usse... One man woman hoon... cheating's not in the books... Solid love karti hoon

Diff positions.. costumes.. frangraces.. dawai... Sande ka tel... Sab karke dekha... Kuch nai ho raha...

I remained virgin till suhag raat... yahi din dekhne ke liye??? BC mere hi saath kyunnnn"

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

35M, (arranged) married since last 6 years, have a kid too but kid stays at relatives place as we both are working.

My wife (4-5 years yonger to me) is smart, beautiful, humorous and stylish and had multiple friends (mostly boys) before marriage. She however has temperament issues since day 1 with me on small small things. She can get angry and shout like hell on anything though she has improved slightly over the years. We stay away from my parents and has a cleaning maid and cook as well.

My issue is that she always make excuses to visit my hometown even when its only 350km from my place. We haven't visited them since last one year. She hardly calls them too.

She also make excuses for making out. We hardly have s*x (last had 4-5 months back), this is also true from day-1. Yes we have a kid but we only made out few times in that month as she wanted to conceive.

I dont know what's her problem as it doesn't look normal to me. Tried talking to her many times and communicated these issues multiple times but in vain, either we fight or becomes silent.

I love her and our kid too..so compromising to continue in our marriage. Not sure what can be done in my case but any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks for reading. "

agrahaaram lo emiti raa ee daridrapu veshalu.. ulllipaaya, vellulli baaga padinatlu undi daridrudiki @3$%

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

agrahaaram lo emiti raa ee daridrapu veshalu.. ulllipaaya, vellulli baaga padinatlu undi daridrudiki @3$%

Nenu ekkado chadiva ikkada vesa