Immi ki Donations

Senatorleonfresco

3 hours ago, Iriswest said:

My point is none of them came this close. Keep your hopes low and lets try to give it a final push. If it passes aren’t we gonna benefit from it?

My biggest problem is with this bro... we cannot make others our enemies coz it will benefit ONLY us... there has to be a diplomatic solution for this rather than helps me personally or my community so I blindly support it... and will attack who ever oppose it... 
Unless we comeup with genuine legitimate reasoning of what caused the backlog and how can we clear it ... Instead of silly reasoning like Unfortunately born in India, cant go to India kind of BS statements. India is not that worst country to fear to go back and there is no hostage situations in 99% of India. How can they even say that word about their mother land ... and these kind of people are no good for America too.. coz they are AVAKASHAVADULU... 

20 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

My biggest problem is with this bro... we cannot make others our enemies coz it will benefit ONLY us... there has to be a diplomatic solution for this rather than helps me personally or my community so I blindly support it... and will attack who ever oppose it... 
Unless we comeup with genuine legitimate reasoning of what caused the backlog and how can we clear it ... Instead of silly reasoning like Unfortunately born in India, cant go to India kind of BS statements. India is not that worst country to fear to go back and there is no hostage situations in 99% of India. How can they even say that word about their mother land ... and these kind of people are no good for America too.. coz they are AVAKASHAVADULU... 

_-_