Career break to start a new career

Daaarling

11 hours ago, BetaCat said:

So, how it is fair to take a break

I can't judge what is fair..but i will try here :) .having kids is some thing I think is personal...yeah life is easy without kids..ala..anukunte manam ee bhoomi meedane vache vallama..atleast 1kid should not be Huge drawback...i got 2 myself....kiki

48 minutes ago, AntheKada said:

I can't judge what is fair..but i will try here :) .having kids is some thing I think is personal...yeah life is easy without kids..ala..anukunte manam ee bhoomi meedane vache vallama..atleast 1kid should not be Huge drawback...i got 2 myself....kiki

Yeah but when you're running on a clock it gets hard to think straight. When you're most likely over 35 by the time you're a tenured professor, you run out of time to decide if you want to have kids. And when you do, you may not be able to have any kids. 

1 hour ago, AntheKada said:

Nobody cares, It is upto the individual, who wants kids  and they should go by their heart.

Most Indians have kids for the sake of society/parents pressures/compare others  but not because they really want them at that time.

6 hours ago, AleAle said:

whats ur dream career

CBN said that he wants to see anyone from AP win the Nobel Prize. As the pulka president of the DB, it is my responsibility to fulfil his wish. 

Just now, BetaCat said:

CBN said that he wants to see anyone from AP win the Nobel Prize. As the pulka president of the DB, it is my responsibility to fulfil his wish. 

all the best

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

Noble prize in ppts ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 11:58 PM, Daaarling said:

Hi Everyone,

Considering our commitments will it be a good idea to leave a job and prepare for your dream career?

our commitments n your dream enti???

nadhaa?? needha ?? corect cheppu 

asalu nee commitments n career n dream career ento sollu first