Would be disturbing my sleep

Maradalu

I am very particular about my sleep and diet. After my would be came into my life everything has changed. I am talking too much on phone without even considering sleep time.

Dont know why, all the time waiting for his call. Have you faced situation like this in your life?

1 minute ago, Maradalu said:

I am very particular about my sleep and diet. After my would be came into my life everything has changed. I am talking too much on phone without even considering sleep time.

Dont know why, all the time waiting for his call. Have you faced situation like this in your life?

first payata paiki anuko , talent kanipisthundhi...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maradalu said:

tell him that you had wished prayed for a husband like him.

Now that you have him remind him of the offer you made to god and tell you cant consummate marriage till an year.

antheyy manodi awaaaz bandh aythaadhi .......

4 hours ago, Maradalu said:

i understand.. you are having hard time managing would be and sleep partners