Nakka says people want his rule again - hey malli esadu punch

Sachin200

Telugu Desam Party president and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu seems to be under the impression that the people of the state had done a big mistake by defeating him and still feeling the aura of power around him.

Speaking to media in Srikakulam on Monday, Naidu said the people were repenting for voting for the YSR Congress party led by Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy to power. “They are now strongly desiring to see me as the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh again,” he said

26 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Chaala ney try chesadu but "Nobody friends in his friends circle" anta papam, back to boosting and confused talk.

Frustration lo edhedho matladutunadu

3 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

Telugu Desam Party president and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu seems to be under the impression that the people of the state had done a big mistake by defeating him and still feeling the aura of power around him.

Speaking to media in Srikakulam on Monday, Naidu said the people were repenting for voting for the YSR Congress party led by Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy to power. “They are now strongly desiring to see me as the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh again,” he said

CBN chesina daridralu duniya la andariki kanipistayi, okka pulka batch ki thappa...

Eedi nasa tho savakodtundu

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

CBN chesina daridralu duniya la andariki kanipistayi, okka pulka batch ki thappa...

Pichi ki parkasta la tayyaru ayadu

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Wow! You think CBN did daridralu but Jagan didn't? Which universe do you live in? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Wow! You think CBN did daridralu but Jagan didn't? Which universe do you live in? 

Oh...so what is it now ? Did I say that ‘Only’ CBN did daridralu and no one else did or only CBN can do daridralu like first of its kind and all ?

Which part of the universe are you part of ? May be we should ask NASA or ISRO to do a study...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oh...so what is it now ? Did I say that ‘Only’ CBN did daridralu and no one else did or only CBN can do daridralu like first of ours kind and all ?

Which part of the universe are you part of ? May be we should ask NASA or ISRO to do a study...

I never heard you trash talk Jagan but I always see you trash talking CBN, so that was obviously what I inferred from your comments, selective bias and prejudice. 

• Upvote 1