Nakka says people want his rule again - hey malli esadu punch

Sachin200

CBN set to become the longest serving opposition leader...elections ayipoi 5 months kaledu, apude public ki CBN rule kavali anipistundi anta

Eediki ipatiki enduku odipoinado telvadu....Kani pubkic emanukuntunaro telsipotadi

Ade public 5 months back slipper shot koti Napudu enduku teliyaledemo

Ma friend Vaalla office lo Vandha mandhini adigithe vandha mandhi jagadini Banda boothulu minging and cbn ravali antunnaru.. but friend valla office tdp bhavan nundi bayatakochi adigithe mathram few people are supporting jaggadu anta

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

I never heard you trash talk Jagan but I always see you trash talking CBN, so that was obviously what I inferred from your comments, selective bias and prejudice. 

Yes. Selective bias and prejudice based on my personal opinion and views. 

My agenda is Anti-CBN/TDP. So, I hope my comments are in line with my ideology and opinion. Some people call it as selective bias and prejudice and I welcome such criticism. 

To criticize Jagan, still need to wait and see for another year. I’m not like yellow yards to decide upon a government in less than 5 months and start to criticize. I think I live in a realistic world so naturally I will have problem with CBN and TDP whose ideology is completely virtual and impractical. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

My agenda is Anti-CBN/TDP. So, I hope my comments are in line with my ideology and opinion. Some people call it as selective bias and prejudice and I welcome such criticism. 

To criticize Jagan, still need to wait and see for another year. I’m not like yellow yards to decide upon a government in less than 5 months and start to criticize. I think I live in a realistic world so naturally I will have problem with CBN and TDP whose ideology is completely virtual and impractical. 

3 months lo state 20 years venakki poyi na neeku teletle ante inka em analem bro

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Right, it's alright to trash talk PK even though he has never been in power. But, it's not alright to trash talk Jagan because he has only been in power for 3 months. Not to mention, his past tenure as the MP and the corruption scandals that surrounded him...you shouldn't trash talk him about it because Jagan doesn't deserve to be trash talked because he is immune from allegations, immune from scandals. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Right, it's alright to trash talk PK even though he has never been in power. But, it's not alright to trash talk Jagan because he has only been in power for 3 months. Not to mention, his past tenure as the MP and the corruption scandals that surrounded him...you shouldn't trash talk him about it because Jagan doesn't deserve to be trash talked because he is immune from allegations, immune from scandals. 

Yes, I will not trash talk about Jagan’s corruption as it was not the public ex-Chequers which was at loss because of Jagan’s corruption. It was a quid pro and it was industrial lobby that lost its wealth to Jagan but not state directly. Sandue power, Jagathi Publications, Raghuram Cements etc just name any corruption scam in which there is alleged involvement, State did not loose money, it was a quid pro co, much better than Selling Amaravati lands in the name of capital and development. 

These cases have been in the court for a decade now, Is there any progress on the case ? By each passing day, The seriousness of these cases has only been getting lower but not serious.

These allegations are no secret. It’s political vendetta and everyone knows it, CBN was also part of the political vendett and his party also complained about the corruption cases against Jagan, Do you want me to talk about those cases ????? 

The whole public system and voters also know about Jagan yet they voted him to power with 151 seats, Do you see any issue with it ? 

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yes, I will not trash talk about Jagan’s corruption as it was not the public ex-Chequers which was at loss because of Jagan’s corruption. It was a quid pro and it was industrial lobby that lost its wealth to Jagan but not state directly. Sandue power, Jagathi Publications, Raghuram Cements etc just name any corruption scam in which there is alleged involvement, State did not loose money, it was a quid pro co, much better than Selling Amaravati lands in the name of capital and development. 

These cases have been in the court for a decade now, Is there any progress on the case ? By each passing day, The seriousness of these cases has only been getting lower but not serious.

These allegations are no secret. It’s political vendetta and everyone knows it, CBN was also part of the political vendett and his party also complained about the corruption cases against Jagan, Do you want me to talk about those cases ????? 

The whole public system and voters also know about Jagan yet they voted him to power with 151 seats, Do you see any issue with it ? 

Right, the best argument that you have when asked about Jagan's corruption scandal is to point fingers at CBN. And you think the state has never lost any money due to the corruption scandals of YSR and Jagan, I don't know if I believe that. I am not saying CBN is a saint either, but there is no reason to selectively only trash talk him and ignore the corruption scandals of Jagan, just because he is Jagan. 

CBN has a reason for every U turn he made. Okasaari raktham marigipoyi.. maro saari baadhagaa undadandi ani.. inko saari desa prayojanaala kosam..inko sari democratic compulsion ani..he is a legend

- itlu pulkas

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yes, I will not trash talk about Jagan’s corruption as it was not the public ex-Chequers which was at loss because of Jagan’s corruption. It was a quid pro and it was industrial lobby that lost its wealth to Jagan but not state directly. Sandue power, Jagathi Publications, Raghuram Cements etc just name any corruption scam in which there is alleged involvement, State did not loose money, it was a quid pro co, much better than Selling Amaravati lands in the name of capital and development

Jagan chesina Quid Pro valla ...no loss to Public??? _%~

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Rey lamdike hows quid pro quo not public money. Jagga gaadi fake companies lo invest Chesthe govt contracts icchadu adhi public money kadha.

election lo gelisthey endhira. Murder accused rape accused kooda gelichaar mana prajaswamyam lo. So rapes and murders ok. Ok me antavamemo. Nuvvu Assalu morals unna manishi vaithe ga. Neechuduvi.

58 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ma friend Vaalla office lo Vandha mandhini adigithe vandha mandhi jagadini Banda boothulu minging and cbn ravali antunnaru.. but friend valla office tdp bhavan nundi bayatakochi adigithe mathram few people are supporting jaggadu anta

Ma friend valla friend kuda samething tolded

56 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

3 months lo state 20 years venakki poyi na neeku teletle ante inka em analem bro

Ipudu 40 ayyindhi bro adhi ... monnane Chenna reddy ni kalisi “Udhayamam apandi brother .... nt vodu & sendranna vocchi... TG pejalaki varannam thinipinchali “ ani cheppi voccha

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

CBN has a reason for every U turn he made. Okasaari raktham marigipoyi.. maro saari baadhagaa undadandi ani.. inko saari desa prayojanaala kosam..inko sari democratic compulsion ani..he is a legend

- itlu pulkas

Cbn edi chesina loka kalyanam Kosam ani cover drive kodithe alla set ( similar to KCR dialogue TG kosam gongali purugu ni aina muddu petukunta anatlu) menu edi chesina andhra prajala kosam ani cutting isthe all.set