STRIP Club lo got cheated..

Baava

57 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

babu most of the clubs lo munde istharu,  dance ki vellaka money levu ani 10ngestharemo ani.  

regular aithe usually ala seyyaru business bokka authundi ani, nuvvu thagina maikam lo emaina sesnav emo 

its been many years since i have visited Strip club , but as far as i remember , i never payed upfront. May be the rules have changed i guess or may she thought you might not be able to afford it 

Never carry credit card or use them in strip club , Never Pay upfront , never have lap dance in middle of song ( you wast time ) 

if the girl smells of drug never go to them , they are druggies with diseases. Let the girl come to you and buy her a drink and talk casually for few minutes and than ask for lap dance. 

Don't ignore the girl or loose talk with them. 

Money appudaina akkadaina first a istharu! 

I wrote a review on fb page, asked for email of mgr or owner to provide more details.

no alcohol served, I did not drink. 12 mandhi vunte one or two attractive Nenu vellina dantlo.

45 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

its been many years since i have visited Strip club , but as far as i remember , i never payed upfront. May be the rules have changed i guess or may she thought you might not be able to afford it 

Never carry credit card or use them in strip club , Never Pay upfront , never have lap dance in middle of song ( you wast time ) 

if the girl smells of drug never go to them , they are druggies with diseases. Let the girl come to you and buy her a drink and talk casually for few minutes and than ask for lap dance. 

Don't ignore the girl or loose talk with them. 

So pani tarvatha dabulu levu ante pindi rubisthara ? 🤔