anyone travelled via skyscanner

user789

2 minutes ago, Hitman said:

In short - you can use Skyscanner with no fear, once you get confirmation email you verify your itinerary with airline website, if not found claim with credit card provider 

okay. but credit card provider should have insurance covered or anything that sort?

4 minutes ago, user789 said:

okay. but credit card provider should have insurance covered or anything that sort?

No. Just report them as fraud, mention you never received the services but I'm sure you won't have problems. 

44 minutes ago, sri_india said:

skyscanner is aggregator not official website , vadu forward chesina website genuine oo kadhoo chudu 

exzctly....but usually vaadu fwd chesina travel agencies are reliable

nenu few times flight tickets konna with skyscanner. and they routed me to vayama, exploretrip and kiwi.com and ah websites lo final purchase chesa....never had an issue till now. 

Recent ga India kuda ticket konna (i think exploretrip.com through) and all good.

49 minutes ago, sri_india said:

skyscanner is aggregator not official website , vadu forward chesina website genuine oo kadhoo chudu 

15 minutes ago, Hitman said:

In short - you can use Skyscanner with no fear, once you get confirmation email you verify your itinerary with airline website, if not found claim with credit card provider 

*=:

37 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I did once 10 hour lay over in Frankfurt 

mans 6 hour lay over in Mumbai worst flight and service 

but daaniki skyscanner tho link enti.....if you want shortest duration flight, you can filter accordingly and buy it. 

1 minute ago, no01 said:

exzctly....but usually vaadu fwd chesina travel agencies are reliable

nenu few times flight tickets konna with skyscanner. and they routed me to vayama, exploretrip and kiwi.com and ah websites lo final purchase chesa....never had an issue till now. 

Recent ga India kuda ticket konna (i think exploretrip.com through) and all good.

Kaka india trip ki enni months mundu ticket kontey cheap ki osthadi?? 

39 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I did once 10 hour lay over in Frankfurt 

mans 6 hour lay over in Mumbai worst flight and service 

Lol.. Lufthansa flight route alaage untadi bro.. it has nothing to do with SkyScanner... its the flight schedule... Cheap ki osthay tickets coz of the long flight times.. (including long layovers)

59 minutes ago, user789 said:

Is it worth booking the flight as its $200-$300 less compared to the price on official website or is it risky ?

any experience ?

Yes booked several times. never had any issues

5 hours ago, user789 said:

Is it worth booking the flight as its $200-$300 less compared to the price on official website or is it risky ?

any experience ?

ninnane poyina