kevinUsa

"I am a recently married 29 year old girl.
This is my story .I never had any relationship before.i was completely saving myself for marriage.i won't even go in any friends bike as I wanted to do everything only with my husband.

And I got married to a handsome guy.
I also look above average. He is 4 years elder than me. His parents are open minded and his sister marriage is love marriage. Ours is an arranged marriage via matrimonial. We got engaged and before engagement and after engagement we talked over phone and I felt he is a sweet person. We never talked anything much personal about ourselves. I asked his likes and dislikes but he was never interested in knowing anything about me but he talked almost all days about what he done in office.He told he is a teetotaler and all with out me asking.i felt he is very normal.

After marriage I started feeling something fishy. From the first day of marriage he was not showing any interest in spending time with me or Even touching me.

Few days later I asked him what's the problem and to my shock,he was like everything is normal.

I got pressurized from my parents and siblings to ask what his problem.
He is not interested in sex too.
When I asked him once why he is showing no love ...why not even hugging and kissing me he insulted me saying I am demanding hugs and kisses ....and this is not something that occurs everyday( only one night he touched me before that and within few minutes he slept off without doing intercourse).

After two days I again asked him the same question and he told me I am bad girl ....my all feelings are on sex...it's cheap and all..I took him outside to ask this before which we never spend time alone anywhere...this happened after 15 days of marriage...

Next day his entire family questioned me and his sister spoke to me.in filthy language that I want to do everything in public putting a mat in front of everyone..they called my parents and told this girl is mentally harrassing my son.

My parents told to remain in their house for few months as this people demanded gold in indirect way which we did not give..so he might be acting like that...

After that few days passed out of my interest he touched me once again in another night but still intercourse did not happen...is this normal for guys to be not interested in a girl due to mental tension for 2 months and so....I am sure he doesn't have any other affair

We are thinking about divorce but still not sure if he is a healthy guy or is it me overthinking and its normal for a guy to be like this. Please advice if you feel this is normal as I don't know anything about guys.this is my first relationship"