Bihar in making

kevinUsa

I am not jagan fan , infact on April 12th I voted for TDP but u have to give credit where its due..

at least he is keeping people happy 

for ex: He gave 27% IR (salary hike, where CBN promised only 20% hike in manifesto) to govt. employees along with PRC as its election promise,  He merged APSRTC into govt as its election promise, He stopped bauxite mining even thou govt. is making money on it in araku agency (again election promise), He gave green signal for hereditery jobs for temple priests as its long demand etc.,

Yes many real estate ventures have stopped construction due to lack of sand but they will find stone ash as alternative to construction like in Hyderabad...

Foundation for Bihar was laid by CBN himself, the greatest visionary known to aliens. 

In the name of vision, CBN has ensured future generations will have only dream and nothing in reality. 

Jagan is only continuing the visionary’s vision. 

avunu deeni sangathi emaindoo

AP bonds get Bombay Stock Exchange listing

HIGHLIGHTS Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday said his government envisaged an investment USD24 trillion for the development of Amaravati, the greenfield capital city

https://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Andhra-Pradesh/2018-08-28/AP-bonds-get-Bombay-Stock-Exchange-listing/408117

bse_naidu_9641.jpg

Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday said his government envisaged an investment USD2-4 trillion for the development of Amaravati, the greenfield capital city. Addressing a gathering after listing of the 'Amaravati Bonds' on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday, Naidu said he did not find mobilisation of the seemingly impossible investments difficult since there was a proper decision making and execution mechanism in place.

Our infrastructure development plans need USD2-4 trillion. Today the Centre is estimating only USD1 trillion for infrastructure development. But for Amaravati, we do not see any problem in mobilising even USD2-4 trillion," he said, in the wake of over-subscription by 1.53 times for Amaravati Bonds 2018, netting Rs 2,000 crore for the government. Also Read - Botcha refutes Naidu's allegations ADVERTISEMENT Naidu said his government always adopted new approaches to fast-track development and opened up new funding options for the development of Amaravati. "The success of Amaravati Bonds 2018 reflects the investor confidence in my government and the development of Amaravati," he added. He said Amaravati will be the most livable place, having electric vehicles and self-sustained and green buildings with central cooling systems.

5 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

avunu deeni sangathi emaindoo

AP bonds get Bombay Stock Exchange listing

HIGHLIGHTS Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday said his government envisaged an investment USD24 trillion for the development of Amaravati, the greenfield capital city

https://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Andhra-Pradesh/2018-08-28/AP-bonds-get-Bombay-Stock-Exchange-listing/408117

bse_naidu_9641.jpg

Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday said his government envisaged an investment USD2-4 trillion for the development of Amaravati, the greenfield capital city. Addressing a gathering after listing of the 'Amaravati Bonds' on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday, Naidu said he did not find mobilisation of the seemingly impossible investments difficult since there was a proper decision making and execution mechanism in place.

Our infrastructure development plans need USD2-4 trillion. Today the Centre is estimating only USD1 trillion for infrastructure development. But for Amaravati, we do not see any problem in mobilising even USD2-4 trillion," he said, in the wake of over-subscription by 1.53 times for Amaravati Bonds 2018, netting Rs 2,000 crore for the government. Also Read - Botcha refutes Naidu's allegations ADVERTISEMENT Naidu said his government always adopted new approaches to fast-track development and opened up new funding options for the development of Amaravati. "The success of Amaravati Bonds 2018 reflects the investor confidence in my government and the development of Amaravati," he added. He said Amaravati will be the most livable place, having electric vehicles and self-sustained and green buildings with central cooling systems.

Aarojullo aa elevations alaa vundevi🤣🤣

Hyperloop missing

9 hours ago, Jambhalheart said:

I am not jagan fan , infact on April 12th I voted for TDP but u have to give credit where its due..

at least he is keeping people happy 

for ex: He gave 27% IR (salary hike, where CBN promised only 20% hike in manifesto) to govt. employees along with PRC as its election promise,  He merged APSRTC into govt as its election promise, He stopped bauxite mining even thou govt. is making money on it in araku agency (again election promise), He gave green signal for hereditery jobs for temple priests as its long demand etc.,

Yes many real estate ventures have stopped construction due to lack of sand but they will find stone ash as alternative to construction like in Hyderabad...

you have your opinion bro, and I agree that Jagan has good things done already. But 'at least he is keeping people happy' is dangerous.

Keep them happy today at the expense of tomorrow and all of the future? This is what TDP did too, to try and make people happy right before elections.. 

this is just my observation bro.. just because we get waivers or bonuses or tax cuts lead to serious long term consequences. look at any failed economies for example..