Get on First flight if you dont like our immigration Policy Kiwi to Indians

Athadu007

But NZ emi okka country ki okka rule pettadu gaa. US absolutely discriminates in GC process. If that is to retain best interests, why not put a cap on F1, H1, etc. 

Why is there not a limit on F1 which an lead to H1 (where there is a cap but no per country quota) which can be flipped to "path to residency" aka 140/485/GC/USC?

And that path duration varies depending on country of birth but keep saying "high skilled".

Aaa h1 ni kooda dual intent visa gaa marchindi - veellu SSN money miss avtunnaru kabatti. 

If H1 is purely a temp visa like B1/B2 - why am I charged SSN and Medicare to pay for my future in the country and mainly the future of elderly already in this country?

"Give me the money that you have been stealing from me for the past 10 years and I will get on the next flight " ani andaru anali - noru mossukuntaru. 

Inta aitunna kooda okkadu kooda "kavalante vellipondi" ane maata enduku anatledu? Because they have a ton to gain from high earners like us. 

We live here, kids go to school, buy a lot of real estate, pay taxes, pay SSN, pay medicare, family visits, spend money on their travel, spend on their tourism, flight tickets, insurance etc. and I can go on. 

Apart from SE asians, show me europeans, aussies, or any other families that travel as often as we do?

Job stealing part ki vaste - manalni pampincheste veellaki jobs emi raavu. Companies do not have any penalty for outsourcing the jobs. Valla profits lo oka minor % vadilestaru. Offshore kaka pote edo near shore sollu shore ani start chestaru. Canada ki last 3 years lo enta mandi nijam gaa move ayyaru, enta mandi move avvalsi vachindi?

4 minutes ago, phatposts said:

But NZ emi okka country ki okka rule pettadu gaa. US absolutely discriminates in GC process. If that is to retain best interests, why not put a cap on F1, H1, etc. 

Why is there not a limit on F1 which an lead to H1 (where there is a cap but no per country quota) which can be flipped to "path to residency" aka 140/485/GC/USC?

And that path duration varies depending on country of birth but keep saying "high skilled".

Aaa h1 ni kooda dual intent visa gaa marchindi - veellu SSN money miss avtunnaru kabatti. 

If H1 is purely a temp visa like B1/B2 - why am I charged SSN and Medicare to pay for my future in the country and mainly the future of elderly already in this country?

"Give me the money that you have been stealing from me for the past 10 years and I will get on the next flight " ani andaru anali - noru mossukuntaru. 

Inta aitunna kooda okkadu kooda "kavalante vellipondi" ane maata enduku anatledu? Because they have a ton to gain from high earners like us. 

We live here, kids go to school, buy a lot of real estate, pay taxes, pay SSN, pay medicare, family visits, spend money on their travel, spend on their tourism, flight tickets, insurance etc. and I can go on. 

Apart from SE asians, show me europeans, aussies, or any other families that travel as often as we do?

Job stealing part ki vaste - manalni pampincheste veellaki jobs emi raavu. Companies do not have any penalty for outsourcing the jobs. Valla profits lo oka minor % vadilestaru. Offshore kaka pote edo near shore sollu shore ani start chestaru. Canada ki last 3 years lo enta mandi nijam gaa move ayyaru, enta mandi move avvalsi vachindi?

Actually H1 should be exclusively for people on F1. USA doesn’t need more direct H1Bs, who are useless and cannot mingle with people here. 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Actually H1 should be exclusively for people on F1. USA doesn’t need more direct H1Bs, who are useless and cannot mingle with people here. 

I do not agree. nenu MS chesa that does not mean H1 is meant for people just like me. 

Either give a path to better residency, make it a level ground, do better scrutiny on H1 (not like this crap now), make H1 an employee visa not employer's visa. Simple gaa canada or australia model follow avvamani cheppu. 

Candidate applies for national vetting process - gets clearance, eligible for job apps in US. Applies to companies - company approves - then eligible for visa grant. 

Think how meaningful it will be to get real full time jobs. 

Mestris smaryt avtaremo kaani real companies ki ee process level ground iste mestris migalaru, scrap venakki veltaru. 

6 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Valid points . But indians especially langa fellows are not a moral people. They think nothing of say kicking out andhras who lived there for generations paying taxes etc for no reason other than “maadhimaggavale”. Why do you think such a wretched  people deserve better elsewhere.

49 minutes ago, phatposts said:

I do not agree. nenu MS chesa that does not mean H1 is meant for people just like me. 

Either give a path to better residency, make it a level ground, do better scrutiny on H1 (not like this crap now), make H1 an employee visa not employer's visa. Simple gaa canada or australia model follow avvamani cheppu. 

Candidate applies for national vetting process - gets clearance, eligible for job apps in US. Applies to companies - company approves - then eligible for visa grant. 

Think how meaningful it will be to get real full time jobs. 

Mestris smaryt avtaremo kaani real companies ki ee process level ground iste mestris migalaru, scrap venakki veltaru. 

There are many talented f1 people who are missing out on H1bs because of the system being manipulated by Indian IT firms. Most of these direct H1 guys don’t even know the tech or the client they got the h1 for. Pick ayindhi kada ani vastharu. They come here and learn and that is not very different from F1 students- at least f1s are better accustomed to the culture here. This backlog iss because of direct H1s only and denying that would be foolish.

Just now, xano917 said:

This is interesting to read , have to live for 12 months to get married ? 

No they are saying if you are married you should have lived for 12 months. So if you got an arranged marriage you can’t immoderately put her on flight to nz. But if you married 5 years back even arranged then you can.

43 minutes ago, xano917 said:

This is interesting to read , have to live for 12 months to get married ? 

See there are people marrying and divorcing their spouses once they come to NZ. It is an immigration scam started by some Indians. They wanted to make sure that something like this doesn’t happen.