H1B debbaki Offshore billing rates skyhigh

Athadu007

17 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

pichal... naa colleague 2012 loney India poyi year ki 45L salary teeskuntunnadu US client nundi coz he was the only Sharepoint guy at that time 

adedo pumpuhar client laaga undi. Sharepoint janabha leru ani cheppaku US lo. 

May be client was OK to get the work done from elsewhere and did not want to lose that guy

7 minutes ago, aatadista said:

It is easier said than done. 
They run US payroll for time being. May be 6 months to 1 year. They will ultimately realize what a waste money it is to keep that guy in US payroll. They then offer package based on India’s cost of living, which will come to approximately 24 lakhs. He will chose between that package or getting  back to US. While doing all this stuff, what the guy don’t realize is, he is accruing global income while being resident in India as he stayed more than 182 days in India. Next year he will start getting IT notices for not paying the 30% tax on global income he earned for the fiscal year. He ultimately decides to get back to US and become part of all the sheep like you and me. 

yep. 

Eee chillara scamulu nadichedi eppudante - Client pays vendor - then employer. 
Employer witholds money in US, pays a nominal india salary and pays the rest in india as cash. 

Andulo beebhatsamaina risk untadi. employer gaadu back choopiste neeku emi undadu. aina mana gorrelakai ade nachutadi

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, aatadista said:

It is easier said than done. 
They run US payroll for time being. May be 6 months to 1 year. They will ultimately realize what a waste money it is to keep that guy in US payroll. They then offer package based on India’s cost of living, which will come to approximately 24 lakhs. He will chose between that package or getting  back to US. While doing all this stuff, what the guy don’t realize is, he is accruing global income while being resident in India as he stayed more than 182 days in India. Next year he will start getting IT notices for not paying the 30% tax on global income he earned for the fiscal year. He ultimately decides to get back to US and become part of all the sheep like you and me. 

very true. It happened to me. I had to go to India as my extension was denied. The company paid me US salary in $ in my US account, meaning the payroll was US. Then US taxation team said they cannot run the US payroll if we are not in US as the company will have to pay dual taxes in India and in US. I was moved to Indian Payroll for a month and was paid US salary equivalent for a month before I returned to US with a new approved petition. 

2 hours ago, Pumpuhaar said:

recent ga chaala mandi chestunaaru....ikkada clients vethukoni kaavalane going back with no visa issues to do remote jobs in India with US billing rates. Tax free money braces_1

bane vundidhi gani...night full shirt ithe 2 yrs lo sankanaakipodhi health....nenu 1 hr chesa ilaa india numdi  wfh..burra lo edho prob vachindhi....night shift 12am dhaka ithe happies...ala kaakunda morning 4am 5am ithe kastam

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

adedo pumpuhar client laaga undi. Sharepoint janabha leru ani cheppaku US lo. 

May be client was OK to get the work done from elsewhere and did not want to lose that guy

unnaru kaka... Thomson Reuters client.. donno why but they didnt replace him for almost 2 years ...

2 minutes ago, tamu said:

no

Canada resident ayithe Canadian state tax kattakarleda? I mean both Fed & State US vi cut ayyina prob avvada?
Tax filing apudu prob avvada?

On 10/24/2019 at 10:52 AM, jefferson1 said:

Clients ela pay chesthai overseas lo unte...

us lo payroll run chesthara ?

India lo oka company tho client service agreement petukovalemo or client prime vendor tho usa lo contract agreement pettukoni then prime vendor india lo inko company tho offshore service agreement pettukoni ala paisal move chestaremo. India lo unde company manaku pay chestaru. Client 60 isthe manaku 35/hr ayina india lo istara rupees lo 

6 minutes ago, Takita_Tadimi_Tandan said:

Canada resident ayithe Canadian state tax kattakarleda? I mean both Fed & State US vi cut ayyina prob avvada?
Tax filing apudu prob avvada?

No

india resident ayyi US lo Edo freelancer work tesukunte 

do you pay taxes to US govt 

On 10/24/2019 at 12:09 PM, starocky said:

very true. It happened to me. I had to go to India as my extension was denied. The company paid me US salary in $ in my US account, meaning the payroll was US. Then US taxation team said they cannot run the US payroll if we are not in US as the company will have to pay dual taxes in India and in US. I was moved to Indian Payroll for a month and was paid US salary equivalent for a month before I returned to US with a new approved petition. 

Nuvvu india lo unte usa account lo pay cheyakoodadu kada. 6 months daka ok for GC people as per tax rules (183 days). 6 months kanna ekkuva india lo unte neeku india pay roll lo india account lo rupees eyali. Visa la meeda unnodiki one day kooda usa lo run cheyoddu once you go to india. 

On 10/24/2019 at 7:50 AM, Athadu007 said:

Us lo okadu billing 100$ vunde. Due to visa he sent back and client paying him 60$ 🎆🎆🎆🎇 because they need him anta and he is getting paid 35 Lakhs in India and that too remote. 

nennu 149k per annum chusnaa for candidate who worked whole year in india coz of h1 ext rejected..