Is it ok to share the new company name with old collagues or Manager?

Athadu007

3 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

why people never disclose where they are going, always say that I have 3 offers in Hand, will confirm once I moved. But valladagara okate offer vuntundhi.

I am ok to share to my old colleagues whats wrong with that ?   any cons of it , reply pls thanks. 

3 offers in hand ani vinte matram chiraku vastundi , nenu velle tappudu andariki told , picha lite

• Upvote 1

It is a very personal decision. Nenu idi varaku cheppe vaadini. Kaani recent gaa naa colleague okadu cheppaledu. So nenu honest gaa adiga. What is the reason ante - I consulted with HR (company before leaving) and she gave her opinion like this : "The inner circles are too close at times and if you reveal they could be starting to talk about you to your to-be colleagues in the new company. If by any reason your circle talks not good abt you you will have a harsh start and unnecessary assumptions at the new place. In very rare cases, people have see much worse things. Thats why my reco is to keep it to your chest for now"

Adi vinnaka konni scenarios assume chesukunte naaku chala right anipinchindi.