MIM wins in hindi belt

lovemystate

10 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nenu cheputundi ade....we speak a language which is kind of identical but not similar....no need to include both the states which are historically and culturally different under the pretext of a language which sounds similar...

Evadu vidakotaledu, especially Congress. They only corrected a blunder.

LanGAs signal where they are in power that they are different and seperate. Then make them feel it in USA and everywhere ..discriminate the hell of these mfucker$ . They cant survive anywhere but put in fu$cking poses with andhra people becuase they think it has no consequences. They think they can do whatever they want and can still rely on them to welcome in their DB, parties, economic job oppurtunities. etc.

10 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

for me cbn is an asshole for argument sake every politician is an asshole same with film hero's  too, so if someone says cbn or andhra hero is superior why do you even care? y do u make it andhra vs telangana? tamil people ekkada unna manchiga untaaru, same with malayalam people only telugu people thoney problem. at this point you even dislike calling you a telugu person. why is that so only because you hate one caste or their statements. they are just 7% of population for god sake and we are 93% people think we are all telugus

Why is CBN an asshole...genuine question. The man does not have a single corruption case against him despite such a long public life. He is a great husband, great father, excellent businessmen and the world's who is who praise him on his development. Anyone with eyes can see what he did in Hyd. Why is such a man "asshole" and people with hundreds of pages of chargesheet, people who rely on creating hatred among masses for politican gains better. Nobody knows thats the failure of telugu society.

15 hours ago, lovemystate said:

MIM won in kishanganj in Bihar. so a south indian party now providing leadership to hindi belt. I wish them all the best. I always liked MIM - they were most reluctant to support LANGA movement despite KCR offering BJ's throughout. Owaisi openly said after Nizam it was CBN who developed Hyderabad. good people.

adhemo gani.. MH lo chana chotla INC+NCP ki bokka petti bjp ki help chesadu

41 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

LanGAs signal where they are in power that they are different and seperate. Then make them feel it in USA and everywhere ..discriminate the hell of these mfucker$ . They cant survive anywhere but put in fu$cking poses with andhra people becuase they think it has no consequences. They think they can do whatever they want and can still rely on them to welcome in their DB, parties, economic job oppurtunities. etc.

#Madrasi

14 minutes ago, FullMoon said:

adhemo gani.. MH lo chana chotla INC+NCP ki bokka petti bjp ki help chesadu

Inc is bjp b team so no loss. Ncp plus vamchit plus shivsena aithe best. All regional parties.

12 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

for me cbn is an asshole for argument sake every politician is an asshole same with film hero's  too, so if someone says cbn or andhra hero is superior why do you even care? y do u make it andhra vs telangana? tamil people ekkada unna manchiga untaaru, same with malayalam people only telugu people thoney problem. at this point you even dislike calling you a telugu person. why is that so only because you hate one caste or their statements. they are just 7% of population for god sake and we are 93% people think we are all telugus

12 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Agreed. 

CBn is an asshole.

I don’t really care if someone says they and their language is superior, in fact I will make them realize....if you don’t care then that’s you way and your personality and o respect it...Chusi chudanattu vadilesthav, duniya antha nee lekka ne vuntadi anukovadam, nee laaga alochinchali ante duniya antha @tom bhayya le vundali, I’m @Android__Halwa...so, I can’t think like you or your beliefs..

Telugu have this problem because they are not historically Telugu people, Tamil? Kannada or Malayakis do not have this problem because historically they never had any forcible acceptance of an identity, which I refer to a fake identity...Onmy Telanganites know how it to be under focible acceptance...So naturally problem vastadi, vachindi...

Telugu is a language. It is owned by people who speak that language. People who spoke telugu resided in areas called coastal, ceded and telangana (These are names of regions called by British).  Telangana was part of Nizam (Telanagana, parks of KA and Maharastra).  Similary Costal and Ceded were parts of Madras Presidency. Calling an Andhra Person Madrasi is same as calling telaganite Nizami... 

Telugu land or Telugu gadda is place where telugu speaking people reside (Costal Andhra, Rayalaseema and Telangana).  

Telanagana, Andhra and Rayalaseema were reigned under different kingdoms before current state (say british, nizam, chalukya, cholas, gajapathis etc). But still these people/tribe that spoke telugu were always called by the name Andhras .  Understand Andhra is a tribe and Telugu is a language...  

"Desha bashalandu telugu lessa'' is similar to "Mera Bharat Mahan" or any other religious sayings... It is to fill oneness among the group....  Stop misinterpreting it.... 

Whatever the fcuking case it is, both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh needed each other when they want to get out from Madras Presidency or Nizam rule... 

48 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Telugu Gadda sangati bagane vundi kani, Madrasi ante enduku feel avalo telsinda ?

Madrasi... sendral.. heeheehehe- adhi nee gutter level. Neeku dB endhukura.

16 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Tight slap on Hindutva Idiots 

When Modi won with a Majority was it meant a tight slap for muslims?  Mathi vunde matladuthunnava....

Aa communal mindset nunchi bayataki raa..

17 hours ago, lovemystate said:

MIM won in kishanganj in Bihar. so a south indian party now providing leadership to hindi belt. I wish them all the best. I always liked MIM - they were most reluctant to support LANGA movement despite KCR offering BJ's throughout. Owaisi openly said after Nizam it was CBN who developed Hyderabad. good people.

MIM wins in Turka majority area ani thread title marchu

you will never see Hindu winning in Turka majority areas Ex Hyd, so much for the nucking Ganga Jamuna Tehzeeb.. my a=ss