MIM wins in hindi belt

lovemystate

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Then why do you think you are the real owners of Telugu ? What made you think so ? What was the reason to burst when someone called you madrasi then ? What’s the problem ? Andhra has been part of Madras and what is the problem if you are called as Madrasi ? What is the reality ? What’s wrong ? Why was the ante up against north India when you were referred as Madrasi ? Why would anyone call you a madrasi ? Because you were madrasi and what is the harm in accepting the reality ?

Because madrasi is the identity given by an occupier you $hithead.  not a self described identity. If you occupy chinese and call them chinkis do you think they will keep referring to themselves as chinkis once they got liberated ? entha yerri pook ra nuvvu.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Because madrasi is the identity given by an occupier you $hithead.  not a self described identity. If you occupy chinese and call them chinkis do you think they will keep referring to themselves as chinkis once they got liberated ? entha yerri pook ra nuvvu.

Mari Maa language matladi Telugu oke chesukuntava ra bewakoof ?

Chinese nerchukuni matladithe Chinese language patent holder avutava ?

Telangana too in a way is an informal identity given by your occupiers the nizam who made your ladies do naked bathukamma. But because you are baanchans of highest order you accepted it. I dont. 

For over 200 years, Andhra was part of Madras presidency and hence they are called as Madrasis which absolutely makes sense...

Why did people get offended especially the 1983 batch when they are Are identifieD as Madrasi ? Historically Andhras share culturally and linguistically many things with Madras....but why did they feel they are offended ? Because they don’t have an identity of their own ?

Mari Maa language matladi Telugu oke chesukuntava ra bewakoof ?

Chinese nerchukuni matladithe Chinese language patent holder avutava ?

yem matladuthunnavura verri pook. Yes china area lo country form ainappudu chinese matladina prathi okkadu china vaade. France lo french matladina every one is a french citizen. In fact many people treat their language people in other countries also as their citizens. chal hat saale. never seen a guy this fuc$ked up in head.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Then why do you think you are the real owners of Telugu ? What made you think so ? What was the reason to burst when someone called you madrasi then ? What’s the problem ? Andhra has been part of Madras and what is the problem if you are called as Madrasi ? What is the reality ? What’s wrong ? Why was the ante up against north India when you were referred as Madrasi ? Why would anyone call you a madrasi ? Because you were madrasi and what is the harm in accepting the reality ?

nenu adigindhi enti nuvvu chepthunnadhi enti? before 1956(nuvvey refer chesaavu) ap undha ani so i am asking telangana undha before 2004? 

Between 1947 and 1956, what was Andhra’s position ? What is their identity ?

between 1956 and 1983, what was Andhras identity ? Why didn’t any Andhra get offended when they are identified as Madrasi till 1983 and suddenly getting offended since 1983....

Is it a fake identity created for political gain ?

For over 200 years, Andhra was part of Madras presidency and hence they are called as Madrasis which absolutely makes sense...

Why did people get offended especially the 1983 batch when they are Are identifieD as Madrasi ? Historically Andhras share culturally and linguistically many things with Madras....but why did they feel they are offended ? Because they don’t have an identity of their own ?

I already explained what is wrong with madras identity but you are $hithead with no comprehension of dignity or freedom. I am offended because you are calling me by using a nomeclature given by an occupier. I am offended because i have sense of dignity and self respect which you lack and have no comprehension of.

Just now, tom bhayya said:

nenu adigindhi enti nuvvu chepthunnadhi enti? before 1956(nuvvey refer chesaavu) ap undha ani so i am asking telangana undha before 2004? 

Telangana has been here for ages...and language we speak is Telugu....language is named after the geographical region...Can you see the similarity between Telugu and Telangana ???? Oops...Andhras kabatti kanipiyadu le similarity...

What about Andhra ? Where was it on the map and who owned Andhra ? 

Just now, lovemystate said:

I already explained what is wrong with madras identity but you are $hithead with no comprehension of dignity or freedom. I am offended because you are calling me by using a nomeclature given by an occupier. I am offended because i have sense of dignity and self respect which you lack and have no comprehension of.

What you explain is nothing but trash...

#Bewakoof

Tekugu gadda la puttina party edo ra ? AIMIM uh ? 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Between 1947 and 1956, what was Andhra’s position ? What is their identity ?

between 1956 and 1983, what was Andhras identity ? Why didn’t any Andhra get offended when they are identified as Madrasi till 1983 and suddenly getting offended since 1983....

Is it a fake identity created for political gain ?

Andhra identity was ALWAYS  andhra 1947 or 1047. Just because some british came and occupied and called madrasis does not make it madrasis.

before 1947 india aney country ney ledhu antey ippudu anni seperate countries cheseydhamma? keep your hatred to cbn or pulkhas for yourself antheykanni telugu vallani in both states now rechagottaku 

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Telangana 2004 mundu endi...historically can be traced to centuries....various kingdoms have ruled , Origallu, Golconda and Hyderbad...

Just now, tom bhayya said:

before 1947 india aney country ney ledhu antey ippudu anni seperate countries cheseydhamma? keep your hatred to cbn or pulkhas for yourself antheykanni telugu vallani in both states now rechagottaku 

Oky, let me get it straight to you....Do Andhra own Telugu ?