MIM wins in hindi belt

lovemystate

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

What you explain is nothing but trash...

#Bewakoof

Tekugu gadda la puttina party edo ra ? AIMIM uh ? 

you are trash and peice of $hit on earth. ee thalli cheda puttavura. You dont know how to talk to people and how to address them by their self described identity. Even a child will be offended if you call him by some oppressor name instead of his own name,.

Just now, tom bhayya said:

before 1947 india aney country ney ledhu antey ippudu anni seperate countries cheseydhamma? keep your hatred to cbn or pulkhas for yourself antheykanni telugu vallani in both states now rechagottaku 

1947 kante mundu British Raj...apudu kuda mimmalni Madrasi ae annaru

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Tight slap on Hindutva Idiots 

Rey gay baapan ga nee caste thappa vere yevarni pelli cheskonu anna nuvve cheppali. Hypocrite Ahole. Vulnerable ammayilani trap chese yebrasi yedhava

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Telangana 2004 mundu endi...historically can be traced to centuries....various kingdoms have ruled , Origallu, Golconda and Hyderbad...

ekkada be telangana ..it was informally called as telangana by muslims ..simplhy meaning telugu land nothing else. orugallu is orugallu.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Telangana has been here for ages...and language we speak is Telugu....language is named after the geographical region...Can you see the similarity between Telugu and Telangana ???? Oops...Andhras kabatti kanipiyadu le similarity...

What about Andhra ? Where was it on the map and who owned Andhra ? 

official records emani chepthayyi telanga ani nuvvu chepthunna places vi state of nizam same with andhra pradesh it says madras presidency . show me one document of yours that says its from telangana before 2014. it will be called nizam state

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

ekkada be telangana ..it was informally called as telangana by muslims ..simplhy meaning telugu land nothing else. orugallu is orugallu.

Telangana ani muslims annara ?

Arei...poi panduko po..

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

official records emani chepthayyi telanga ani nuvvu chepthunna places vi state of nizam same with andhra pradesh it says madras presidency . show me one document of yours that says its from telangana before 2014. it will be called nizam state

Official document uh ! Okay...

Show me an official document where it shows that AP owns Telugu before 1947.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Telangana ani muslims annara ?

Arei...poi panduko po..

Nizam used telangana to differentiate with hteir marathi and kannada areas. as simple as that. 

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

before 1947 india aney country ney ledhu antey ippudu anni seperate countries cheseydhamma? keep your hatred to cbn or pulkhas for yourself antheykanni telugu vallani in both states now rechagottaku 

My hatred is my personal view. CBN and TDP are very small, actually negligible when it comes to my language. 

See if you can keep your demigods and idols out of this topic.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Official document uh ! Okay...

Show me an official document where it shows that AP owns Telugu before 1947.

Ap owns telugu endhira. Who ever is telugu lets be part one state annadhi philosophy - it is a welcoming and inclusive way of forming geography for governance. Dhaaniki owns endhibe

Just now, lovemystate said:

Nizam used telangana to differentiate with hteir marathi and kannada areas. as simple as that. 

Okay. 

Like I said, pakkaki poi aduko...lekapothey peg kotti panduko...I can sense where you are going now...In the next 5 mins, you will say that it was CBN who gave the name Telangana...

Panduko po...Telugu Gadda mida poi panduko.

8 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

assal aadi em matladathado aadike thelidhu. Telugu any day is far more real identity than india or telangana. His hatred is not simply to CBN there is an enormous $hitty toxic world view behind it based on hate and exclusion.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Ap owns telugu endhira. Who ever is telugu lets be part one state annadhi philosophy - it is a welcoming and inclusive way of forming geography for governance. Dhaaniki owns endhibe

It was a wrong philosophy....it does not exist anymore. It was. A historic blunder which was corrected in 2014...A mistake made in 1956. 

That means this formula does not hold good. 

Just now, lovemystate said:

assal aadi em matladathado aadike thelidhu. Telugu any day is far more real identity than india or telangana. His hatred is not simply to CBN there is an enormous $hitty toxic world view behind it based on hate and exclusion.

Here it comes...

CBn Bhajan