Home Loans in India...SBI (Info Needed..URGENT)

andhracrazystar

27 minutes ago, gunturodu1 said:

I recently took from hdfc bank. 5 years option waste bro, manaki money vasthayi antaru kani . they have hell lot of rules to release money . manam usa lo vuntam , so parents tiragali.dani badhulu monthly option teesuko it may come around 1500 rs per month. Return emi rakapoyina antha impact vundadhu. 5 years insurance ki yearly around 1k kattali anukunta kadha 

Yeah that’s right bro. My loan amount is for 40 lakhs. EMI around 35K per month at the rate of 8.45%. What is this monthly option? How long do we need to pay ? Also is it ok if we go with variable interest rate ? What are all the other options that we need to consider?

Thanks for all your responses. It is very helpful bros 

14 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Yeah that’s right bro. My loan amount is for 40 lakhs. EMI around 35K per month at the rate of 8.45%. What is this monthly option? How long do we need to pay ? Also is it ok if we go with variable interest rate ? What are all the other options that we need to consider?

LOL ee id @HoustonBullodu  same ah some time back same reply was there now edited @3$%

24 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Loan poorthi ayyedaka ,You need pay the monthly amount.

Variable rate is good when you expect interest rates to come down . mine is fixed with 8.4. Unless if the interest rate goes down or up by 1 percent antha impact vundadhu